Transmission rebuilt 30,000km ago
Good doors, lights
Lots of good parts just ask

Might I ask what colour is the jetta? thx

igiveup

Veteran Member
TDI
2005 Passat, 2009 Jetta
FS: MK3/AHU Serpentine Belt tensioner, c/w bracket and spring. really good condition, not worn at all.
Vacuum pump from AHU engine c/w vacuum line.

make me an offer. any offer :)

Also have a 2005 Passat TDI automatic tranny. Slips in 3rd and 5th, (I'm suspecting its a valve body issue). With 2 torque convertors (both will need to visit "Converter Man" for a rebuild). $100

Last edited:

Hinzipwo

Veteran Member
TDI
2001 Jetta TDI (auto)
i have an 11ml injection pump for an alh uninstalled if anyone needs it. just sitting in the parts car collecting dust. pm me for details

derek5120

Veteran Member
TDI
2003 jetta GLS
Anyone interested in a ALH long block 370k? It was a runner but has a suspected head gasket leak under boost. Would be a good candidate for someone wanting to get a rebuilt with no down time. Has a 10mm pump. PM me if interested.

phantom1260

Veteran Member
TDI
2010 Jetta TDI
Parting out two 2010 Jetta TDI. Both are black. One has leather seats and the other is cloth.

I also have a Diesel Geek Skid Plate

I was doing a DSG swap but am just parting both the cars out now.

So I already have the following removed

CV shafts / Axles
Starter
Intake Box
Two DSG Transmissions - 1 needs a mechatronic. The other one I cracked the housing when installing but have gotten it welded.
1 of them has newer rear calipers
Diesel Geek Skid Plate
Brand New LUK DMF - I bought it to swap while I was doing the DSG but never installed it.

Let me know if you are looking for something specific.

I was able to get the emissions recall done on the donor car before I removed the transmissions it all those emissions parts are brand new from the dealer. DPF, Exhaust Valve etc

Last edited:

Daveman1977

TDI
2012 Jetta tdi Highline
Parting out two 2010 Jetta TDI. Both are black. One has leather seats and the other is cloth.

I also have a Diesel Geek Skid Plate

I was doing a DSG swap but am just parting both the cars out now.

So I already have the following removed

CV shafts / Axles
Starter
Intake Box
Two DSG Transmissions - 1 needs a mechatronic. The other one I cracked the housing when installing but have gotten it welded.
1 of them has newer rear calipers
Diesel Geek Skid Plate
Brand New LUK DMF - I bought it to swap while I was doing the DSG but never installed it.

Let me know if you are looking for something specific.

I was able to get the emissions recall done on the donor car before I removed the transmissions it all those emissions parts are brand new from the dealer. DPF, Exhaust Valve etc
How much for dmf?

Johhny04

Veteran Member
TDI
2003 Jetta TDi
MK4 Jetta glass headlight lenses - some of you might remember my thread from back in the day, sorry for the delay on anyone who may have PM'd me and not got a reply...

Still have 5 sets, still selling for $100 a set. The ones on my car still look great (definitely one of the better looking things on the car), been on for 9 years. I used a thick protective film which has really worked well at preventing stone chips, sandblasting, etc.

I'm in Kitchener/Waterloo near Grand River Hospital. Text is better (fifty one niner, four zero four, thirty five fourteen), or you can PM here which might take a bit more time to reply to.
A couple of guys in the Private Items For Sales section are looking for these. Does anyone know if Blizzak is logging on here and checking messages?

jmodge

Veteran Member
TDI
2001 alh Jetta, RC2 5speed daily commuter and 2000 alh Jetta 5spd swap, 2" lift, hitch, stage 3 TDtuning w/502's backroad cruiser
MK4 Jetta glass headlight lenses - some of you might remember my thread from back in the day, sorry for the delay on anyone who may have PM'd me and not got a reply...

Still have 5 sets, still selling for $100 a set. The ones on my car still look great (definitely one of the better looking things on the car), been on for 9 years. I used a thick protective film which has really worked well at preventing stone chips, sandblasting, etc.

I'm in Kitchener/Waterloo near Grand River Hospital. Text is better (fifty one niner, four zero four, thirty five fourteen), or you can PM here which might take a bit more time to reply to.
Interested in one or two sets

ITSPREZ

TDI
2001 Jetta TDI 5spd

I’ll take a set if you will ship to US zip code 47012

Strider17

Veteran Member
TDI
Beetle(sold) MK4 Golf TDI(sold) Mk4 Jetta TDI(parted out) MK4 Golf GTI w/ALH swap (built then parted out) 2015 Passat TDI Highline (current)
Got a frost heater for sale, on the car for 2 months..before i parted out the car...used maybe twice?
no hoses, just frost heater. located in hamilton , 80 bucks
contact 289 941 1032 if interested....was on a mk4 tdi manual

A.D.TDI

TDI
2011 golf tdi
I"m looking for muffler delete pipe for mk6 golf tdi. Saw buzzken and rawtek, but don't really feel like spending $500 on a brand new one.

benchote13

Veteran Member
TDI
Jetta, 2000
Scan Gauge II for sale: $150

Bentley Service Manual for MK4 VW Jetta, Golf, GTI, good condition : $90

Best to contact me through kijiji as I'm not on here much, here are the ads:

Quintus

TDI
Golf
For sale:
2001 Golf TDI ALH manual, heated seats, 359 000km. Still driving it. $1000 obo.
New high mileage timing belt kit (A4 ALH) from idparts.com it has everything incl gasket, bolts, belt tensioner/shock see pic, $300 obo
New Bosh Icon 21A & 19B $40 for both
Pennzoil platinum euro 5w40 1x5L, $30
Bentley Service Manual for MK4 VW Jetta, Golf, GTI, v. good condition $50

miningman

Veteran Member
TDI
2003 Golf
WANTED. passenger side mirror for a 2003 tdi golf........ 1999.5-2004 should fit ok. Preferably within Canada to minimize shipping hassles. Somebody must be breaking a suitable vehicle

Nathan_og

TDI
2002 vw jetta 1.9 alh 5 spd
The great thing about those old cables is that they have an "unlimited VIN" capability; lots of the newer stuff from Ross-Tech has a 3- or 10-device limit; or you pay mega$$$ for unlimited. (BTW, not complaining - they have a business to run and I don't begrudge them that in any way.)

HEX+CAN won't work with many of the newer protocols in the MK7 forward (possibly some in Mk6...can't remember), but anything pre-2010, that cable should be very worthwhile, and with the unlimited VIN (if so equipped), should command a decent price.
Probably to late but do you still have it? I sent you a pm

Nathan_og

TDI
2002 vw jetta 1.9 alh 5 spd
Z
Mk4 Alh/golf parts

Good running complete Alh with turbo 266,000km $600

5 speed swap for mk4 auto tdi
Trans,cv shafts,clutch/flywheel,shifter assembly,clutch pedal, master,slave,starter $400

Good working turbo $200

2000-2001 ecu with stage 1 tune,egr and immobilizer delete $180

New in box egr delete/race pipe $40

Rust free silver golf hatch $200

Open to offers
Still got the turbo?