OEM+ Interior Upgrades

PRY4SNO

Veteran Member
TDI
2013 Touareg Execline
Seeing some cool stuff on Instagram with OEM clusters being mixed and matched to use a GTD tach, colour display and (I think) GTI needles.

Also, it looks like there are kits available to install the mk7 radio into a mk6.

Who has more info on these, and any other interesting retrofit upgrades using OEM parts?

calimustang

Veteran Member
TDI
2011 JSW DSG (buyback, RIP), 2014 JSW TDI, 2015 Passat TDI, 2013 Jetta TDI.
yep you get what you pay for.

who else do you follow? I'd like to see.

PRY4SNO

Veteran Member
TDI
2013 Touareg Execline
Yes and no.

There's really no reason to pay high prices at ECS other than the nice photos and easy part numbers, both of which are available elsewhere for (typically) cheaper. FCP Euro and idparts come readily to mind.

Honestly, not much else for the A5 platform, I'm more of a small chassis Audi guy. The TDI is the wife's car we use for commuting and family duty. It gets upgrades when things fail or need routine maintenance and that's about it.

rogerford

TDI
golf 6
And how do you use stories? How do I tell subscribers that you have a new post? Use the story. Select the desired publication, click on the Send button in the form of an airplane icon under the image. In the menu that opens, click on the big x in the Add History circle. Then you make out the post at your discretion. With this action, you kill two birds with one stone: there is a post in the news feed and in the story, which are watched more often. So stories is a great tool for your instagram work.

Last edited: