NRS Brake Pads

FXDL

Veteran Member
TDI
2015 Jetta TDI with DSG
www.nrsbrakes.com
Check them out.
Bought for the front of my 2015 Jetta TDI.
Will also when needed to change the rear, will buy them too.
The quality is far superior to any OEM and after market pads I have seen or used.
They are Fully Galvanized Backing Plates, not painted so no rusting.
Patented Shark- Metal Technology, so the friction material we not separate from the backing plate.
The service is superior also.
They are Made In Canada and all the products to make them are also all Made In Canada.
They offer I believe free shipping in Canada and to the US.
M.S Aren Davidian is the contact and she is a very helpful person who goes above and beyond to help you.
A great product and great service.
Have your Vehicle VIN # handy as I needed to get the correct pads, as there are so many different applications they cover.
I have nothing to do with the company, nor do I know anyone there.
I am only a satisfied customer, who happened upon their site.

Last edited:

Tdijarhead

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2003 TDI Jetta Daughters Car, 2001 TDI Beetle, Wife’s car, 2005 Golf TDI Mine, all 5 spds
Nice, it’s good to have options I just hate putting sub parr Chinese brake parts on anything. I’ve been pleased with akebono for the last few years, maybe I’ll give these guys a go also.

Uberhare

Veteran Member
TDI
Too many.
No where does it actually say made in Canada on the site. If they are made in Canada, it is likely from ABS Friction in Guelph. Never liked their compunds myself.

FXDL

Veteran Member
TDI
2015 Jetta TDI with DSG
Wright now NRS brake pads has a sale of 35% off on their brake pads. Check out their site. Free shipping too I believe.

krazykipa

Veteran Member
TDI
2003 Golf TDI (RIP), 2006 Jetta Wagon TDI
No where does it actually say made in Canada on the site. If they are made in Canada, it is likely from ABS Friction in Guelph. Never liked their compunds myself.

"NRS Galvanized Brake Pads, designed and manufactured in Toronto"

Jetta_Pilot

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2015 Passat Highline TDI Candy White (SEL Premium) long gone 2002 Jetta TDI