No start issue..

TheNaturalOne75

TDI
2005 VW Jetta MK5 TDI
I have a 2005.5 VW Jetta MK5 TDI and I JUST got the thing back from the shop from having a no start/turbo replacement issue after sitting in the shop for over a month (long story).

At any rate the mechanic said something (I think) regarding purging the fuel lines to get it to start, and now the car exhibiting the exact same no start issue.

I suppose I'll have to purge the lines too, my question is HOW and what causes this problem? It has a brand new lift pump (from the dealer) installed in the car before I took it to the shop this last time.

Anyone have ANY insight on how to cure this problem once and for all?? I'm literally at my wits end with this thing. It has a brand new fuel pump relay (also from the dealer), brand new glow plugs (from the dealer), brand new battery and now a brand new aftermarket turbo.

If ANYONE has ANY info that can help or quick/easy fixes that would do the trick, please let me know. Hell, call me.. 916-899-0789. Name's Chris and I live in the North Houston area..

dtrvler

Veteran Member
TDI
2006 Jetta TDI 5 spd
Call me tomorrow or tonight for the next 41 minutes. I can help you. I have procedures you can use. But I need alot more details.