Newbie with 2 TDIs

TDI
2015 Passat and 2015 Golf Sportswagen
Hello all. I love my TDIs but am in need of selling my Golf Sportwagen. It was driven by my mom and has <6000 miles on it. It is silk metallic blue. Could someone suggest the best place to sell this car? I hate parting with it but my mom stopped driving and I don’t need 2 cars. Thank you Suzanne

IndigoBlueWagon

TDIClub Enthusiast, Principal IDParts, Vendor , w/
TDI
'97 Passat, '99.5 Golf, '02 Jetta Wagon, '15 GSW
You can post it here. Given its low miles an enthusiast might want to grab it.

prsa01

Veteran Member
TDI
14 jsw 6m, 96 B4v, miss my a4 :(
Cars for sale section, here:

Others have had success with Craigslist and Facebook marketplace. There are many other, more car specific options, as well.

One of my frustrations when looking is how fragmented it's become and needing to check multiple places to find tdis.

Once you have an ad you are happy with, probably best practice is to post it here, Craigslist and Facebook as a minimum. Other's may have additional places they have had better luck using.

You may want to make one your "primary", say Craigslist, and just link the other's to that ad. That way you can just make updates in one place.

GLWS

TDI
Thank you both for your responses. I will put an ad together and post it here first. Then expand if there isn’t any interest. It isn’t manual transmission, that might make it less interesting to the group here. My Passat is a 6 speed and I love it!!

TDI
It is definitely a TDI. I can provide all the details and pictures. Including a photo of odometer if you are interested. It came out of storage and sold as new when they came back on the market.