New to TDIClub? Introduce yourself here!

thereal_nico.m

TDI
2003 vw jetta tdi
Hey everyone! New here, picked up a 2003 jetta tdi with 304k miles last week for 500 bucks. My first tdi. Previous owner said the trans was missing 3rd and 4th gear. Simple solution was install a new trans. So i found one with 130K miles. Paid 800 for the trans and new south bend stage 3 daily clutch. Figured that was a good deal. Swapped it over and now im ready for more power. Loving this car and cant wait too see what happens with her.

Volkyboy

TDI
Syncro 1.9T AHU MTDI
Hello to all. Working on my first Diesel and AHU MTDI that came in a Syncro we bought. Engine had a broken crankshaft bolt and all the collateral damaged that caused. I fixed all that and timed it at .98mm. The van would not rev past 2300RPMs. I found two injection pressure valves bad and replaced all 4. I can rev it up to 3500 easily but driving it will stay stuck at around 2900rpms with the Turbo pegging at 18lbs but no more power (thats around 55mph). I don't know anything about the pump thats in it right now and other than timing I have not moved any setting. Should I advance it more or add fuel or??? Also is there anyone in the Daytona Beach area that can give me a few pointers?

Bazibbo

TDI
VW AGR
Hi Guys n Gals

I've got a 1.9 AGR tdi engined T25/T3 Doka. The previous owner did a reasonable job of converting it from the original 1.9 petrol engine, though it's got plenty of niggling little faults that really need sorting. Things the fly by wire throttle 'pausing' about 5 seconds after I start to move (aaagh!) until its fully depressed, the fuel gauge not working with the T25 sender and that old classic, limp mode on inclines and motorways... but I'll get them sorted over time, with your help :)

Oh and I need to sort a flipped passat gearbox and a bit more power out of the thing