New time belt/water pump no start

TDI
2014 TDI
Recently the water pump on my 2014 TDI started leaking. Watched a lot of videos and found a good kit to it myslef. Changed everything out. Bought the obdeleven to prime the fuel pump. Not sure it worked. Car now cranks, catches for a spilt second and shuts off. I'm assuming the time belt is a notch or two off. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

thesushiman

TDI
2012 sportwagen
Following this thread. I have the exact same symptoms. I used the CR timing belt CR_Timing_belt_procedure_Rev2 procedure
I am thinking in my case its electrical. I did not break the hose on the fuel system.. I went back and pinned cam crank and hpfp again retensioned, no start same symptom

TDI
2014 TDI
Following this thread. I have the exact same symptoms. I used the CR timing belt CR_Timing_belt_procedure_Rev2 procedure
I am thinking in my case its electrical. I did not break the hose on the fuel system.. I went back and pinned cam crank and hpfp again retensioned, no start same symptom
That was the instructions i used to do the swap. However, i don't think i moved the crank getting the belt on so am going to try it again, before looking at repinning