New TDI CUP

D-Fish

TDI
Black 2010 TDI Cup
jettavariant03 said:
Is that thru the insurance company or is that part the extended warranty you can get from the dealer?
When I picked my Cup up on Sunday, it was part of VW's Car Care Package. Something that they offer when you buy a vehicle now. It covers things like road side assistance, brake pad replacement, tire replacement, rim replacement, 1 day rental car I think, and a few other things. It was 899USD added on top. I'll have to look at the package again, and I can send you a message if you'd like.

jettavariant03

Veteran Member
TDI
Candy White 2010 Jetta TDI Cup Street Edition
D-Fish said:
When I picked my Cup up on Sunday, it was part of VW's Car Care Package. Something that they offer when you buy a vehicle now. It covers things like road side assistance, brake pad replacement, tire replacement, rim replacement, 1 day rental car I think, and a few other things. It was 899USD added on top. I'll have to look at the package again, and I can send you a message if you'd like.
Please send me a message on this. How about some picks of your Cup car? Thanks !

Mosi

TDI
2010 Jetta Cup
jettavariant03 said:
Mosi,

One sweet looking TDI Cup car! What color are the rims?
Anthracite ? Any plans of lowering the car ?
Yes.. it's anthracite. No plans on lowering it since we still want to have at least one comfy car for road trips. The Z is NOT comfy! :cool:

D-Fish

TDI
Black 2010 TDI Cup
Mosi,

Thanks for putting my link up. I was wondering... If you were to lower it what would you do to it? I'd like to lower it atleast an inch. I just traded my 04 RX-8 in for it, and I liked how low it was. Nice Z by the way. Very sexy.

Jetta,

Once I get back to my place I'll grab the package information, and I'll send you that message, and I also agree the Cup looks good in black. I was hesitant at first because all I saw was the blue, and I love the blue. But I'm glad I got it the way it is.

Mosi

TDI
2010 Jetta Cup
D-Fish said:
Mosi,

Thanks for putting my link up. I was wondering... If you were to lower it what would you do to it? I'd like to lower it atleast an inch. I just traded my 04 RX-8 in for it, and I liked how low it was. Nice Z by the way. Very sexy.
I'm not too sure on the lowering since it's a been a looong time since I have had a VW. You would probably be better off poking around the MKV area.

You probably want to get a skid plate if you are going to drop it, especially since you are in MD and are more prone to hitting icebergs.

D-Fish

TDI
Black 2010 TDI Cup
Mosi said:
I'm not too sure on the lowering since it's a been a looong time since I have had a VW. You would probably be better off poking around the MKV area.

You probably want to get a skid plate if you are going to drop it, especially since you are in MD and are more prone to hitting icebergs.
Thanks Mosi. Skid plate is actually the second thing I'm planning on doing. First is tint. Don't like people staring at me. ;)

brucebanes

Veteran Member
TDI
Jetta 99.B
The VW one doesn't cover tires. The Ferelli warrenty applies to tread wear not gashes you get from potholes. Most dealers offer a seperate on just for the tires and rims.

Also most comprenhensive policies cover above the deductable for a pothole gash.

turbo2467

TDI
TDI
Mosi said:
Okeedokee....the Wolfsburg set is on and it looks waaaaay better! I'm going to take the spare VW emblem and paint it the same color as the rims, so that will be coming in a week or two.

i just put that black grill on my reg '10 tdi. In CT it is the law to have a front plate, but i just cant see drilling the new black one and putting it there....