"New" shop in Victoria for VW's and TDI's!

Ed's TDI

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2001 Bora and 2016 Touareg
So my buddy that I've known since highschool, and who has worked as a tech at the VW Dealership here in town for the past 25+ years, has moved on to bigger and better things as part of the team at Ellice Automotive on John St near the Bay St bridge! Jason Budynski and his brother Ryan, both of whom worked for many, many years at Speedway VW, have been involved in the VW scene in Victoria pretty much since they could drive! Anytime I've ever had to take my car to the dealership, I've only had Jason work on my car and I've recommended him to other reluctant VW owners that were dreading taking their cars in for servicing! And Ryan was the best Parts Manager, and later Service Manager, I've ever dealt with! Always looking for ways to make the customer's experience a pleasant one, these guys not only know their cars but respect and appreciate their customers as well, so if you need a reliable place to take your Euro (or any other car honestly!) in the Victoria area, make sure to keep these guys in mind!

Ed's TDI

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2001 Bora and 2016 Touareg
Ed nice to know good Mechanics and stay with them.
And you guys on the Mainland have a few great options available. Unfortunately coming across from the Island isn't always an option (although I've made dozens of trips over the past few years to take my car to JS Performance :D ) so it's nice to have a trust-worthy option and I thought I'd share with my fellow Victorians!