New Dieselgeek website taking Discover and offering cheaper shipping!

Dieselgeek

TDIClub Enthusiast, Vendor , w/Business number
TDI
2016 Golf TDI
Hey Y'all,

I'm super jazzed to announce that we switched over our site to a different shopping cart platform a couple of days ago and I gotta say the new system is a BIG improvement. Here are just a few of the improvements:

1. We are now accepting Discover cards right on the website. This is in addition to Visa/MC/Amex and of course, PayPal.

2. We are now able to offer the customer the same low shipping costs as what we pay. Our old system charged "published rates". You now get cheaper shipping on everything.

3. International shipping cost calculator is a huge improvement over the old site. TDI drivers outside the U.S. and Canada get real time shipping rates with a few clicks. This is BIG!

3. Panzer replacement parts are now available online. This is so much more convenient!

4. Product listings have been rewritten and many more product pictures have been added. You all know the value of more pics.

5. MK4 Panzer Deluxe has been added. This means you can save $10 when you buy a MK4 Panzer and Full Metal Jacket side skirts all at once. (We also pick up about $10 of the shipping on this combo.)

6. A slick one page checkout gets you through the order faster and onto other things. Like always, we never hold onto your credit card info.

7. The new site has much better navigation so that you can find parts that only apply to your vehicle. Vehicle specific categories have year splits listed and a picture of the car that matches the category.

8. We have a page which shows the uninitiated exactly what MK4, MK5, MK6, B5, etc. really means. Lots of pics!

9. Each product allows you to write a review of that product and/or also like it on Facebook.

So go take a look when you get a chance. We think you'll like it! And please send feedback if you see something you like or don't care for. We'd love to hear from you.

Jim

Dieselgeek

TDIClub Enthusiast, Vendor , w/Business number
TDI
2016 Golf TDI
I know the picture is of a highway in Nevada but I would have to ask my brother exactly which road it was. He's the photographer. It might be Hwy 50 which was deemed the "Lonliest Road in America". I really love Nevada roads. Nothing like being completely alone for hours. My brother and I drove from Reno to Houston in September of 1990 and at 2:00 in the morning stopped in a valley on Hwy 50 and we saw stars like we never saw before. It was so fantastic. I've never seen anything like it since. Not a human source of light anywhere. I can't shake it.