New 2016 Touareg TDI Sport 60K

Leroy71

TDI
2014 Touareg TDI
Seen a nice black one at my dealership in the used lot. When I inquired about it, they told me it had 60 on it. When I replied 60K is too many for me to consider upgrading on. She said no I mean 60 miles, less then 100. Selling for 60K with an outstanding warranty. Seems like a lot for a 6 year old car.

kjclow

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2010 JSW TDI silver and black. 2017 Ram Ecodiesel dark red with brown and beige interior.
According to KBB search, there are several in the US with that low of mileage. Most are listed about $10k lower. Drops substantially once they have miles on. Saw a few that were under $30k.

RexNICO

Veteran Member
TDI
2011 Tiguan, 2011 Q7
There was a dealership in St. Louis that had a handful with really low miles, not sure if any are left.

They were asking around $60k as well.

showdown 42

Veteran Member
TDI
2016 TDI touareg
Some of these were left from the Diesel gate hold on selling. It is obvious that the price is out of line,but if you intend to keep the car forever it's probably a good deal. I bgt one 3yrs ago that was a holdover and paid $55K. Car had 1500 miles. BTW I traded my 2012 back to VW because of diesel gate and ended up paying $1500 in the deal with trade. . I was the first owner 2018 registered,so the warranty goes from that date. I'm a happy camper.

ronzoe

TDI
2016 Touare TDI LUX
Seen a nice black one at my dealership in the used lot. When I inquired about it, they told me it had 60 on it. When I replied 60K is too many for me to consider upgrading on. She said no I mean 60 miles, less then 100. Selling for 60K with an outstanding warranty. Seems like a lot for a 6 year old car.

ronzoe

TDI
2016 Touare TDI LUX
LeRoy71: I have a 2016 Touareg Lux that has the required modification done by VW that has 38,500 highway miles on it. Purchased from Halmark in Nashville May of 2018. Always garage kept, in pristine condition, no damage history. Selling due to retirement and downsizing. Haven't determined asking yet. Is there a classified section of this forum?

ronzoe

TDI
2016 Touare TDI LUX

RexNICO

Veteran Member
TDI
2011 Tiguan, 2011 Q7
FYI - the image has to be hosted online somewhere. Most forums no longer allow you to Copy/Paste an image or "attach" directly from you local computer.

To use TDIClub, use the Media -- Your Media link in the top banner.

Once that page loads, you should see a button on the upper right "Add Media ..."

Following that path, you should be able to select Members Albums.

This should load a page with an Upload File icon.

Follow the screen to upload the images, adding details/keywords if you wish.

Once uploaded, you should be able to navigate to your album, view an image, then on the lower right find links for various purposes.

This is what I get if I click the icon next to the URL for -- Copy URL BB code with thumbnail

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks