new 2015 Golf TDI SE

Ganzigal

TDI
2015 Golf TDI SE
I'm new to the forum, and look forward to learning from all of you about TDI culture! Just got a 2015 Golf TDI SE, tungsten silver, here in NH. I upgraded from a 2013 Golf 2 door (gas) with a manual. I was vacillating between an A3 TDI sedan and a Golf, but decided ultimately that the Golf offers more space, tons of features for the money and is mighty fine looking. It felt good to save $10 grand by making that decision as well!
While I miss the steering in my old Golf, I am absolutely in love with the DSG, airiness of the cabin and features of the SE, which, in my book, has a ton of features for the money. At first I was not crazy about the rims (Madrid I think they are called?) but now they are growing on me.
Here are some pics.

MattRabbit

Veteran Member
TDI
2015 Golf SE TDI, 2014 Beetle TDI, 1981 Rabbit Diesel
Beautiful car! I've been toying with upgrading my TDI as well, and the SE looked like the package I would get as well.

Post some interior pics! :)

tjuk

TDI
On order: Golf Mk7 TDI 2.0 Match
Your new Golf looks great! I really like the colour.

I ordered a similar car myself 2 days ago. A Golf Mk7 TDI 2.0 Match with manual gearbox in tungsten silver. I'm in the UK so manual gearboxes are much more common here I think. I find a manual much more engaging to drive than an automatic.

I can't wait to get mine (though it will be several months to wait until it's built in the German factory), but it's good to see what it might look like from your pictures.