Need your help club members!

nicklockard

Torque Dorque
TDI
SOLD 2010 Touareg Tdi w/factory Tow PCKG
I won this fuel trailer on an ebay auction. Ex-airport deicer trailer tank I intend to use it to haul and react WVO into biodiesel.

I need YOUR help in getting it to the left coast though!!

It is located in Newark, Delaware, zipcode 19702. If one member could transport it to the fest in Wisconsin (I can't make it: new job and no vacation time accrued yet) and another could bring it out west anywhere near Portland, Oregon, I would be extremely grateful.

I will pay for a pintle style hitch adaptor, trailer light kit, and any additional fuel you burn by hauling it. I will forward you the cost for the light kit and hitch adaptor by paypal. I will give $50 donation to Fred's on your behalf and $50 for your hassle on top of your (additional) fuel costs.

It should not need brakes (until I get it out here and put in in hauling service.) It will be empty.

I know this is last minute, but it just dropped into my lap, and I think it will be a stellar WVO collector and reactor. It is heated and has a 5 hp Briggs & Stratton pumper motor driving a piston pump. I couldn't pass it up;

please PM or respond here if you can help!

nicklockard

Torque Dorque
TDI
Okay, anyone know of a good way to ship this cross country?

Keir_Asher

Veteran Member
TDI
'93 Honda Accord Wagon
Perhaps talk to Harv. If anyone knows or can point you the right direction, its him.

Sweet rig Nick. It should help for your setup. I am sorry I can't help.

nicklockard

Torque Dorque
TDI
Thanks Kier, I will try asking Harv; I hadn't even thought about it, so thanks.