Need to find a good reasonable shop with the racks to pull apart my 06 TDI Touareg (PNW)

RichB.

TDI
I'm in Spokane and my mechanic has determined the turbo on the passenger side is frozen and preventing the wastegate from closing. I need to find a shop that has the racks in place to pull the body off and get both turbos replaced with modern Garretts. I'll probably source the turbos myself to save a little money. Anyone reading these posts know of a competent shop who won't rob me blind to do this? Also needs a new axle on the drivers front.

Mozambiquer

Vendor , w/Business number
TDI
2004 VW Touareg V10 TDI, 2012 Audi Q7 V6 TDI, 1998 VW Jetta TDI. 1982 VW Rabbit pickup, 2001 VW Jetta TDI, 2005 VW Passat wagon TDI X3, 2001 VW golf TDI, 1980 VW rabbit pickup,
I'm in Spokane and my mechanic has determined the turbo on the passenger side is frozen and preventing the wastegate from closing. I need to find a shop that has the racks in place to pull the body off and get both turbos replaced with modern Garretts. I'll probably source the turbos myself to save a little money. Anyone reading these posts know of a competent shop who won't rob me blind to do this? Also needs a new axle on the drivers front.
Talk to Aaron Kammeyer (sp?) At cascade german. He has several of the v10 tregs and likely knows someone who does his work.

RichB.

TDI
That was a nice thought and I appreciate your response. Still searching... The trick, for me, is I don't want to re-install stock turbos. I want to stuff larger Garret canisters into the housings for a little better volume, and, of course, it'll need to be tuned. I'm pretty much willing to take it anywhere west of the Mississippi...