Need TDI in Philly -- Free Scan Tool!

Uwe

Vendor , w/Business number
OK guys, I have DataBlocks, Basic Settings, and Adaptation code pretty much finished. I've tested this stuff as much as I can in my "old" (1997) VR6. Now I need a new car to test on. I would most prefer a 2000 or 2001 Jetta, but will settle for a Golf of Beetle if I have to. I'm sorry, but a previous body-style Golf/Jetta or Passat won't do.

I have to do this here, because I have to keep going back and forth between my software and my VAG-1552 to make sure they're saying the same thing. And I have to be able to tweak my software "on the fly" if they don't. Doing this remotely would take forever.

So here's the deal: You bring the car to my place (Lansdale, PA) park it in my garage and let me plug my computer into the diagnostic port and "play" for several hours. I promise I won't hurt anything! You can either stay and watch, or you can go out and play in my VR6. In exchange, you get my complete VAG-COM package (Hardware, Software including updates, and full Tech Support, a $199 value) FREE.

If you can help me out with this, please e-mail me.

Thanks!

-Uwe- http://www.Ross-Tech.com

S

SkyPup

Somebody up in the NE give Uwe a hand with a TDI guinea pig!

PeterV

TDIClub Enthusiast, HO5G Doyen & Zen Master
TDI
2000 Jetta 5 sp.
Done. But there was a problem Uwe needs a TDI and an Audi A6 2.7T quattro. Dammm I have both but only one driver. I'll be at Uwe house Monday with either car.

------------------
PeterV
'00 Jetta TDI
'00 Audi A6 2.7T Wett, UUC & A8 Polished 5 Spokes

rdb

Uwe,

Count me in! I have a (stock) 2000 Jetta with about 8K on the clock. If it's convenient for you this weekend, let me know. I'm probably about 1 1/2 hours from your place. Maybe PeterV could bring the Audi...

RDB

PeterV

TDIClub Enthusiast, HO5G Doyen & Zen Master
TDI
2000 Jetta 5 sp.
A6 Twin turbo on the way to Uwe.
PeterV

------------------
PeterV
'00 Jetta TDI
'00 Audi A6 2.7T Wett, UUC & A8 Polished 5 Spokes

garrettp

Former Chip-Monk
TDI
2000 JEDI
PeterV, i would have been more then happy to help you drive the Audi to Uwe's house. sorry that i missed that one. it was a pleasure meeting both of you at TDI Fest 2000. and thanks for taunting me with the pictures of your awesome Audi

see you soon i hope,
garrett P.