Need invoice pricing

cpermd

Veteran Member
I am looking at getting my wife an A5 Jetta on the lot here.
The VW sticker pricing is blacked out with a magic marker.
The car has the DSG,CWP and ESP as options.
KBB and Edmunds don't show any option prices.
Any help?
Chuck

cpermd

Veteran Member
When I looked on KBB and Edmunds I did not see the CWP and the ESP listed as options as I said in my post.It looks like the heated seats are standard and the ESP is standard on the two websites.The dealer has them listed as extra cost options at $180 each.The total is what was shocking.

Chuck

WillR

Veteran Member
From what I understand, The base model comes with all the stuff (I don't think the value addition is avalable with TDI yet.)

Package #1 adds Power Windows, Moon Roof, Alloy wheels and Premium sound system.

Package #2 adds everything in package #1 plus garage door opener, wood interior trim, leather seats, Dual power seat adjusters with drivers memory, leather wrapped steering wheel with touch controls, manual rear sun shade and Sirius or X radio feature.

If you buy package 2, you don't have to add package 1 onto the price because package 2 price includes everything in package 1.

Everyone I looked at was package 2, but it looks like stability control is standard with the TDI on both manual and auto jettas. This means its included in the base price.

If you buy package 1, you can add the sirius or XM radio for $375.00 list.

Guttboy

Veteran Member
TDI
Jetta MkV 2005.5 Platinum Gray/Gray Leather Pk2
From my experience....I went to VW and priced the 2005.5 TDI with package 2. I came up with 26,660 USD. Go to Edmunds and do the TMV invoice pricing and you should get a pretty good read on the actual price. The VWVortex site has MANY posts on this if you care to look there.

fish_on

TDI
2010 Jetta, White, DSG
I just took delivery on a 2005.5, package 1, 5spd, TDI in Oregon for $23,224.00 invoice was $300 less, and sticker was $23,960. This was the COSTCO deal ($300 over invoice) I paid cash and they were a little miffed at that since they would not get any finance money. I put my money down on this one in late April it was the first 5speed TDI to hit their lot, after this they are adding 2,000 because of the demand right now. I assume they will still be doing COSTCO deals.

StElmo

Veteran Member
TDI
'08 Ram 2500 6.7; '15 Golf SportWagen
Which dealer? Cause, there were quite a few in the greater Portland area in the beginning of May.

fish_on

TDI
2010 Jetta, White, DSG
Armstrong VW in Gladstone, ask for Steve Dean he is the fleet manager and I had good a good experience with him.