Need Help

RC

Top Post Dawg
TDI
Two White 96 B4 Wagons
Sadly, I will be unable to attend this year`s Fest once again. I am wondering if someone from the Maryland area might assist me.

A TDI brother from the NE, who is also unable to attend, has a package for me and thinks he can get it to the Fest with another kind TDI bro. I am wondering if one of my fellow Maryland area TDIers could get it further south so I might arrange a transfer with said TDIer at his/her convenience. I am in Berlin, close to Ocean City. Perhaps someone coming this way for the H2O here later in the fall might consider a hand off?

wrenching40plus

Veteran Member
TDI
Jetta 2000 (given to bro-in-law)
Hey Ron.... wish I were going to TDIfest, but it looks pretty unlikely at this time. Maybe one of the guys from Baltimore might be able to help. Why not put Baltimore or Maryland in your title line.... might get more hits? Good luck! Glenn

jettafock

Veteran Member
TDI
2004 Jetta GLS TDI auto, platinum gray, ESP
Ron how big of a package is it? If its not too big, I can bring it back for you. I will be going to H2O and can dropp it off then. Sound good?

RC

Top Post Dawg
TDI
Two White 96 B4 Wagons
Thanks jettaflock, that`s awfully kind of you. I just happened to go to thread I posted in the Eastern US section first this morning and Tomo had made an offer too, which I accepted. If all goes well he can do it but if you don`t mind I`d like to keep you in the batters box, you know how finicky Tom can be. ;)

jettafock

Veteran Member
TDI
2004 Jetta GLS TDI auto, platinum gray, ESP
Ok, so what do I need to get you :p Alright, Im sure Tom will let me know if he cant get it.

RC

Top Post Dawg
TDI
Two White 96 B4 Wagons
jettafock said:
Ok, so what do I need to get you :p Alright, Im sure Tom will let me know if he cant get it.
Not sure yet if Tom can pull this one off. Are you still willing to go to bat for me if not? The package measures about 24" X 37" X 13".

RC

Top Post Dawg
TDI
Two White 96 B4 Wagons
Thanks JF, but last word from Tomo is that he`s got things under control.

Looks like you guys ae going to get wet. :(

Have fun. Wish I could be there. See ya in September.

tomo366

TDI Lifer, Member #68
TDI
2015 Jetta SEL TDI
RC said:
Thanks JF, but last word from Tomo is that he`s got things under control.

Looks like you guys ae going to get wet. :(

Have fun. Wish I could be there. See ya in September.
Hey Ron!!
I bet you get wetter and windier than us!!
I will talk to you there Dan.

RC

Top Post Dawg
TDI
Two White 96 B4 Wagons
You are probably right Tom, it`s blowing a stink and coming down like cats and dogs here now. :eek: Dogs won`t even go outside to take a leak. Hope they can hold it in `till this blows through.