Navigation/Telephone Function Not Supported

BarryT82

Veteran Member
TDI
‘12 JSW TDI
I took out 2015 Golf TDI to the dealership to get a key programmed and after getting it back the navigation and Bluetooth no longer work. When I press the nav button the maps pop up and a message stating that “navigation: function is not supported” and when phone is pressed the screen shows a message stating that telephone is not available. It will randomly work but then stops working again. We took it back to the dealership yesterday and they thought that they repaired it but it’s back to not working. The service advisor told me that the technician was having issues programming the key and had to call the tech line to get help. He’s not sure what happened or how to repair it.

740GLE

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2015 Passat SEL, 2017 Alltrack SE; BB 2010 Sedan Man; 2012 Passat,
Sadly with everything having "component protection" you're at the mercy with whoever has ODIS system, leave the car with them until they make it right, sounds like tech error on their part and they shouldn't charge you anything extra.

Worse case, maybe a nice local shop has purchased ODIS and is more knowledgeable than your dealer and could help you out, granted they'd charge you again.

740GLE

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2015 Passat SEL, 2017 Alltrack SE; BB 2010 Sedan Man; 2012 Passat,
sounds typical 3-4 visits to fix one problem, hope they didn't charge you extra.