My TDI Fest Trip ***SITE UPDATED WITH PICS!!***

yamsTDi

Veteran Member
TDI
2004 Jetta Platnium Gray
Hey guys. I created a little web page about my TDI Fest 2004 trip. Theres not a whole lot on it right now, but I hope to get some of the many pics I took on it and a litte more of a write up when I have some more time. Until then.. here it is!

jettafock

Veteran Member
TDI
2004 Jetta GLS TDI auto, platinum gray, ESP
My TDI Fest Trip

Very nice page Yams. It was great meeting you and your girlfriend. Glad to see you made it back to the greatest state WISCONSIN safely. I'm sure we will meet up again at some other GTG. I'll be keeping an eye on your page for your pics.
Dan

BeetleGo

TDIClub Enthusiast, Pre-Forum Veteran Member
TDI
5-door, 5-speed Golf GLS replaced BeetleGo.
My TDI Fest Trip

What's the drive like along Erie? I've been pondering a trip to Chicago some day (my car keeps whispering 'roooooad triiiiiiip' - it's probably the most disturbing thing about owning a TDI actually. It's most pronounced when you shift from 4th to 5th).

Happy trails Yams. Looking forward to more pictures!

~BeetleGo

yamsTDi

Veteran Member
TDI
2004 Jetta Platnium Gray
My TDI Fest Trip

Along Erie its nice. The drive from Chicago to Erie went very quick. Nobody obeys the speed limit. Its great. 55 is posted and EVERYBODY is whipping past me going arount 80 mph. All-in-all just a nice ride. Although, there was a ton of construction around Chicago right then.

Im working on the pics. Should be up soon.

yamsTDi

Veteran Member
TDI
2004 Jetta Platnium Gray
My TDI Fest Trip

THE PICS ARE UP!!!!
! Just follow the link from the first post. I posted pics of all the places we went to while being to, in, around and out of boston. I posted almost all of my pics from TDI Fest, with the exception of about 10 cause they sucked.

Dan- I forgot to ask you...what model wheels are those?

Enjoy!

tongsli

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2000 Jetta TDI, 2004, Jetta Wagon TDI PD
My TDI Fest Trip

Dan- I forgot to ask you...what model wheels are those?
You don't want to get Monte's anyway. The area where the lug bolt-holes dis-colors to a putty hue which doesn't match the outer part of the wheels. I was asking him (Eric -SVTWEB)if they come that way new and he didn't think so.

He said all of them seem to do that, and that's why he got rid of his set.

Viesel

Veteran Member
TDI
2000 Golf GL TDI
My TDI Fest Trip

Wow my veggie mobile got some exposure on your sight. Great pics you got there of your trip!