My New Ride

TheGrove

TDIClub Enthusiast, Veteran Member
TDI
2012 Passat SEL Premium Opera Red - Dieselgate Fix, KermaTDI Tune, 2004 Passat GLS Northern Green-RIP
After loosing my 2004 last week I picked up a new 2012 from Chris @ Langhorne today. Here are a couple of pictures.

TDICT

Veteran Member
TDI
2009 JSW...SOLD..2012 Passat TDI SEL Black on Black...Now Here
Great looking color combo. I have had mine to a few days and 700 miles and it is great. Enjoy you new ride.

aja8888

Top Post Dawg
TDI
Out of TDI's
Bill, nice color and wheels. :);)

If I wasn't so much *in love* with my B5.5, I'd try to sell it (or park it at the Holiday Inn in Zapata, TX with the keys in it) and get me one of those new fangled Passts!

TheGrove

TDI
2012 Passat SEL Premium Opera Red - Dieselgate Fix, KermaTDI Tune, 2004 Passat GLS Northern Green-RIP
Thanks all!

Lug_Nut, that's great - I honestly hadn't realized that I wore the matching shirt!

pleopard

Veteran Member
TDI
2010 Jetta TDI
Very nice. The new Passat design is really growing on me fast. Most VW designs take a bit of time to grow on me. They get better with age, like a fine wine. They know what they're doing.

PeterV

TDIClub Enthusiast, HO5G Doyen & Zen Master
TDI
2000 Jetta 5 sp.
I hope we all will see Bill & the Passat at Impex 2012.

Really a nice set of wheels.

PeterV

TDIClub Enthusiast, HO5G Doyen & Zen Master
TDI
2000 Jetta 5 sp.
aja...... the Hamster has dibs on the MB. The next time it comes to the H05G it might just stay.

tdidieselbobny

Top Post Dawg
TDI
'03 Galactic Blue Jetta TDI, '15 Silk Blue Golf Sportwagen TDI
Nice car! Congrats on actually being able to get your mitts on a Passat TDI,especially that color-did Chris have to pull strings to get it,or did you luck out and was on lot? That is a very nice color-they have a gasser Passat in that color in showroom at Dorschel-looks even better in person.Too bad they couldn't put it on a Jetta....

TheGrove

TDI
Very much lucked into it. I totaled my '04 Passat TDI and started looking and this one was the only one on a lot near where I was. I would have called Chris to see what he could find if he hadn't already had this one.