My Kitteh likes VW/Audi's!

Blue_Hen_TDI

Top Post Dawg
TDI
owned: 96 B4V, 06 Golf, 12 NMS, 15 GSW
You need a bigger TV. That one's tiny.

And only two gaming systems? Lightweight.

velociT

Top Post Dawg
TDI
06 Jetta TDI *sold*
Blue_Hen_TDI said:
You need a bigger TV. That one's tiny.

And only two gaming systems? Lightweight.
All my broke ass can afford is a 50" :D

....and why would I want a PS3? ;)

GoFaster said:
My cat pays absolutely no attention whatsoever to the TV.
My other cat pays no attention to the TV either.

She's only watched 1 show ever, and it was Planet Earth in HD on African Big Cats :D

TurbinePower

Veteran Member
TDI
None
lovemybug said:
At least she's got good taste. Most of the time there's nothing but crap on tv.
Our cats seem to enjoy NCIS and the Weather Channel. Mythbusters, too, but I think they just tolerate that so they can get pettings.

MrMopar

Top Post Dawg
TDI
none
Do you have a wife/GF? Does she tolerate those gaming systems just cluttering up the floor? Get an Ikea entertainment stand for the TV so you can have all your toys organized . . .

velociT

Top Post Dawg
TDI
06 Jetta TDI *sold*
MrMopar said:
Do you have a wife/GF? Does she tolerate those gaming systems just cluttering up the floor? Get an Ikea entertainment stand for the TV so you can have all your toys organized . . .
Yep, have a live-in g/f.

My experience is that 360's are little *****es by nature, and if you don't keep it out by itself, it heat soaks its area in the entertainment center and fries itself in about 3 months, almost like clockwork.

It took me nearly six 360's to figure this out.

The current one was run out by itself since day one, and it's lasted 1 1/2 years so far with no issues.

MrMopar

Top Post Dawg
TDI
none
velociT said:
Yep, have a live-in g/f.

My experience is that 360's are little *****es by nature, and if you don't keep it out by itself, it heat soaks its area in the entertainment center and fries itself in about 3 months, almost like clockwork.

The current one was run out by itself since day one, and it's lasted 1 1/2 years so far with no issues.
Six warranty replacements, or six systems purchased out-of-pocket?

All I have is a Wii, hacked to an external USB hard-drive for all my games loaded without swapping disks.

NB_TDi

Vendor
TDI
2014 Jetta SE
velociT said:
Yep, have a live-in g/f.

I bought a 360 the day they came out. Still using the same one. Sits inside my entertainment unit all day long. I use it a lot, so does the Mrs.

Back on topic....

Yup, cats love the VW.

Matt-98AHU

Loose Nut Behind the Wheel Vendor
TDI
2001 Golf TDI, 2005 Passat wagon, 2004 Touareg V10.
aja8888 said:
I spent so much money on this Hello Kitty stuff when my girls were young I could have bought one of these:

:eek: :eek: :eek:
Who would do that to a Ferrari 512TR!? BLASPHEMY!!!