My first VW

D-Fish

TDI
Black 2010 TDI Cup
Yes sir I did. The options in the car are the body kit, sunroof, nav, spoiler, and the rubber mat kit. I got it out the door for $30,323.

Mosi

TDI
2010 Jetta Cup
D-Fish said:
Yes sir I did. The options in the car are the body kit, sunroof, nav, spoiler, and the rubber mat kit. I got it out the door for $30,323.
Sounds like you got the Nav for free at that price. Nice deal!

D-Fish

TDI
Black 2010 TDI Cup
Mosi said:
Sounds like you got the Nav for free at that price. Nice deal!
Not going to lie I did get a really good deal. MSRP Was 31600, and I am a USAA member and used their car buying service to get a better deal. I didn't get it for the USAA price of 29623 which was 200 under invoice. Would have been really nice for that, but we negotiated to 700 over USAA. The guys at Stohlman VW in VA were awesome. If anyone looking at new VW's I highly recommend them. Great team, great car buying experience.

Mosi

TDI
2010 Jetta Cup
D-Fish said:
Not going to lie I did get a really good deal. MSRP Was 31600, and I am a USAA member and used their car buying service to get a better deal. I didn't get it for the USAA price of 29623 which was 200 under invoice. Would have been really nice for that, but we negotiated to 700 over USAA. The guys at Stohlman VW in VA were awesome. If anyone looking at new VW's I highly recommend them. Great team, great car buying experience.
CRAP! I'm a USAA member and didn't even think about that! I just skipped them over since my local credit union beat them by half a point on the loan. I did go with the Costco exec program and got it for $600 over invoice. $200 under would have been better!

D-Fish

TDI
Black 2010 TDI Cup
Mosi said:
CRAP! I'm a USAA member and didn't even think about that! I just skipped them over since my local credit union beat them by half a point on the loan. I did go with the Costco exec program and got it for $600 over invoice. $200 under would have been better!
I didn't even know about it either until I applied for the loan with USAA and they told me about te service free to members. I didn't use USAA's loan either because they only went 110% of the base model which was $25740. BUT! I did take the USAA quote to the dealer and yet were like damn... We honor this so let's work something out, and I SNATCHED that car up so fast. Hahaha

jettavariant03

Veteran Member
TDI
Candy White 2010 Jetta TDI Cup Street Edition
I just Google what USAA was:

For those who have honorably served our nation USAA stands ready to serve you.

All you folks deserve this and more. Thanks for all you do!

Mosi

TDI
2010 Jetta Cup
D-Fish said:
I didn't even know about it either until I applied for the loan with USAA and they told me about te service free to members. I didn't use USAA's loan either because they only went 110% of the base model which was $25740. BUT! I did take the USAA quote to the dealer and yet were like damn... We honor this so let's work something out, and I SNATCHED that car up so fast. Hahaha
That friggin rocks! I hope you use them for insurance... hands down the cheapest and best service I have ever had, and I've been driving for 20 years. It's funny because anytime another insurance company calls to try to get me to switch, I tell them I'm with USAA and they always say "never mind then". :D

D-Fish

TDI
Black 2010 TDI Cup
Mosi said:
That friggin rocks! I hope you use them for insurance... hands down the cheapest and best service I have ever had, and I've been driving for 20 years. It's funny because anytime another insurance company calls to try to get me to switch, I tell them I'm with USAA and they always say "never mind then". :D
I do use them for insurance and yes hands down they do beat everything out there. I haven't had any other companies approach me yet but now I'm waiting to hear the dissappointment in their voices. HahAha.

noplug

Veteran Member
TDI
2003 Jetta GLS
Hey Dfish I hope you do use that BP premium we have in the area in that sweet 2010 Cup! I drove a loaded white one the TDIRACING is driving.
Thanks for the tip on the tint, I'm getting it done soon.

D-Fish

TDI
Black 2010 TDI Cup
noplug said:
Hey Dfish I hope you do use that BP premium we have in the area in that sweet 2010 Cup! I drove a loaded white one the TDIRACING is driving.
Thanks for the tip on the tint, I'm getting it done soon.
Thanks for the compliment noplug! I will for sure be looking for a bp. I'm still new to the md area and the only one I've seen is closed.

I forgot this but Bryan does first come first serve tint. No reservations so if you can drop it off and pick it up would be the best. It's what I did. And he opens at 9 and closes at 6ish. Getting my tint inspected todaythen I'll take pics and post.

Next buy=skid plate