Yep.TDI4US said:Any recommendations on what my next steps should be so I don't end up with big problems?
Any suggestions are appreciated.
Take a drive to Maine to see HermTDI, he's the timing belt expert this upper side of north east. If you can't take the drive see MrChill in Braintree, MA. He's the composite of HermTDI for us on i-90 W/E.
Money is on this:
- Your water pump was not replaced
- Your torque to yield one time motor mount bolts were reused
- Your torque to yield one time use on the timing cog was reused
- Your timing belt tensenor was reused [no-no!]
- Your running on the pulleys and rollers when you bought the car
- Your timing is botched a hare
- Run Forest, RUN!