My 2015 Q5 TDI Will be for Sale on Carvana

Daemon64

Veteran Member
TDI
2022 Polestar 2 BEV - Current, 2021 Q5 55e PHEV - Retired, 2015 Q5 3.0 TDI - Retired, 2013 Golf TDI - Retired
Hey Guys,

I'm not sure where to put this, but this is a heads up for all of you. I sold my 2015 Q5 TDI w/ 71700 miles to Carvana Car is Daytona Gray Pearl and if the keep the magnaflow on the back you can easily see the tips and know its likely the right one. They will likely have it up on the site in the next week or so, and if anyone wants a Q5 TDi Premium Plus w/ all of my upgrades on it ( I took nothing off, except the malone tune, and if someone gets that specific car from here, I will send you my Powergate 3 w/ the Stage 2 Tune on it you just pay the shipping ). Thats' an open offer to anyone:

On it:
19" DWS 06 Tires

034 - Front Subframe X-Brace
034 - Trans Mount Insert
034 - Diff Mount Insert
034 - Solid Rear Sway Bar
034 - Rear Sway Bar Endlinks
034 - Rear Subframe Inserts
Darkside Intercooler
Magnaflow Catback
3M 2080 Black Brushed Aluminum on the interior trim
Stoptech Street Performance Pads
Centric E-Coated Anti-corrosion Rotors
DTUK Transmission Tune
( I took the malone tune off, and put the factor back on )

I can provide the VIN for anyone looking, just don't want to open post it, car is not flagged TD1 as far as I know and has all current dieselgate emissions equipment and fixes. Fully emissions legal.

They offered me a price I could not refuse for it and jumped on it in 2 days. I have my 2021 Q5 55e Prestige w/ the Sport Package coming.

Maintenance is impeccible. All fuel filter, oil changes etc.. done. I did the tranny fluid, transfercase, differentials and etc...

Pittdawg

Veteran Member
TDI
2014 Audi Q5 TDI
Any pics of the "3M 2080 Black Brushed Aluminum on the interior trim"? I may be interested in adding this to my Q5 as the factory aluminum trim pieces show some signs of wear.

Daemon64

Veteran Member
TDI
2022 Polestar 2 BEV - Current, 2021 Q5 55e PHEV - Retired, 2015 Q5 3.0 TDI - Retired, 2013 Golf TDI - Retired
Too bad, you didn't sell it to one of us local tdi fanatics.
While I agree with you in one way. I guess I wasn't expecting someone to give me a better offer than they did and maybe that's my mistake. But point of finding that was if someone want it it's there with all the parts on it and I have the tune I can send for free. If not no loss to me I guess.