Moving back home- WI to WA via I-80

quantum_tdi

Veteran Member
TDI
R320 CDI, '96 B4V (for sale)
We're making the one-way trek from Milwaukee, WI to western Washington. Oh, my sweet mountains here I come!

We leave on the 16th and plan to arrive on the 22nd- taking it a little easy. We are heading south to I-80 and across. We'll be stopping off in Salt Lake, Boise, and Hood River to see friends. Anyone along that way?

We'll be pulling a trailer with the Passat and the Jetta might be carting a few bikes but is otherwise unencombered. Blizzaks on both wagons.

Hope to fill up on biodiesel most of the way. We'll probably bring some with us, but we'll need to find stations as we go. Hitting nearbio.com for more info this week. Any suggestions on places to hit or avoid are welcome!

cheers,
Kyle

Last edited:

All of Us

Ian's Dad
TDI
2015 NMS Passat SE TDI "Gin" 2006 A5 New Jetta TDI "Graycie" and 2003 A4 Jetta GLS TDI "Liath"
Adios, Muchacho!

Kyle:

Sorry to see you go! We'll miss you at the local GTGs. But if I'm ever out that I'll have to look you up. You'll still be on the Forums though, right?

Dan

quantum_tdi

Veteran Member
TDI
R320 CDI, '96 B4V (for sale)
All of Us said:
Kyle:
Sorry to see you go! We'll miss you at the local GTGs. But if I'm ever out that I'll have to look you up. You'll still be on the Forums though, right?
Dan
Thanks for the kind words Dan. I'll sure miss the GTG's out here. Amazing food and people (not necessarily in that order ;) )

I'll stay plugged into the forums. I might even have a little more time on my hands than I have in the last few years...

jasonTDI

TDI GURU Vendor , w/Business number
TDI
20' RAM 3500 CCLB dually HO/Aisan. 2019 Cherokee 2.0T
Got to come back for the RW24 next year! I might ride this time.

Jack_Berry

Veteran Member
TDI
02 jetta sedan
just came back from there in nov. seattle wa to rogers mn via 90. didn't see much that way for bio-d availability. i did get to purchase gasoline with no ethanol in montana though.

jasonTDI

TDI GURU Vendor , w/Business number
TDI
20' RAM 3500 CCLB dually HO/Aisan. 2019 Cherokee 2.0T
85 octane junk though.....The bike was NOT happy on that.....