motorcycle tdi

J_dude

Veteran Member
TDI
2003 1.9l “Jedi”
Wow that is one of the jankiest things I’ve seen in quite a while, cool! 😂
I cannot imagine how his leg doesn’t get fried on the exhaust...

jmodge

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2001 alh Jetta, RC2 w/.205's 5speed daily summer commuter and 2000 alh Jetta 5spd swap, 2" lift, hitch, stage 3 TDtuning w/.216's winter cruiser, 1996 Tacoma ALh
Looks like something my brother Paul would have done. So, I'm assuming that trailer ball is for pulling a torch, welder, and toolbox around

dieseldonato

Veteran Member
TDI
2001 jetta
Kawasaki made a m1030 diesel motorcycle (more so a dirt bike) for the US military(specifically the marines). It's built off the klr650 platform. Pretty sweet. Wish I could find one, they are rare and pretty darn expensive.

J_dude

Veteran Member
TDI
2003 1.9l “Jedi”
Kawasaki made a m1030 diesel motorcycle (more so a dirt bike) for the US military(specifically the marines). It's built off the klr650 platform. Pretty sweet. Wish I could find one, they are rare and pretty darn expensive.
At least it still resembles a motorcycle 😂
Pretty cool!

PickleRick

Veteran Member
TDI
05 GLS BHW sedan 5 speed conversion. BHW Carver SantaCruz in progress
Not sure where you're located but I see them pop up on Craigslist every now and then, usually out towards Wilmington/Jacksonville NC where there happen to be a lot of military bases. I've yet to see one listed for less than 7or 8k

dieseldonato

Veteran Member
TDI
2001 jetta
Lebanon, PA. I have a brother in law stationed @ Fort Bragg, he's been looking for a "cheap" one for me. $6-7k is out of my price range right now, unfortunately.