More sound ???

Mk6-TDI

TDI
2014 Jetta TDI
Hey, so I have been coming on this website for a while ever since I bought my first diesel car, 2014 VW Jetta tdi
I have done a few cosmetic mods as well as a few performances as well. Now as time goes on I really want to have some noise come out of this car and make it a little faster with the stock turbo so I can enjoy driving it before I upgrade to a bigger turbo. I recently had gotten my muffler and resonator deleted thinking it would add a little more sound but it did nothing at all except a lot more air comes from the tail pipe. It kinda sounds like my car is just blowing through a straw whenever I hit the gas. Is there any possible way for me to get some sound from my car without any emissions deletes? I was looking at purchasing the AWE tuning touring exhaust for the mk6 tdi but I don’t want to buy it with the same result. Any pointers?
appreciate you guys !

MrCypherr

Veteran Member
TDI
Mk6 Wagon
For power, you can always do the stage 1 tune with malone which I think uses stock hardware. For more noise, the DPF/NOx cat really soak up alot of it. So I think with doing a muffler/res delete, thats all you can really do unless you goto mexico and hit a bump hard enough to where a couple parts fall off if you know what I mean. 👀