Montreal, Ottawa area

Torquewrench74

TDI
Just wondering if there are any people around Montreal, Ottawa area that have tuning experience? I am a mechanic but have no experience with tuning. i am sure the question has been asked before so i am sorry. I have a 2015 TDI Jetta which is now off warranty, so looking at the possibility of tuning it or getting a chip. i am not a young kid trying to heavily mod it. i drive 185km or roughly 115miles round trip to work and would like to increase the HP and fuel consumption a little

Last edited:

Johhny04

Veteran Member
TDI
2003 Jetta TDi
Check out these guys. The owner is a member on here as well. I don't know how active he is now, but when he started the business years ago, he was on the forums quite often.
OttoStadt - Atelier Mécanique Automobile - Car Garage Gatineau

Torquewrench74

TDI
Check out these guys. The owner is a member on here as well. I don't know how active he is now, but when he started the business years ago, he was on the forums quite often.
OttoStadt - Atelier Mécanique Automobile - Car Garage Gatineau
Thanks for the info i will check him out!

TDIGAZ

Veteran Member
TDI
Current: 2003 Jetta GLS Grey 5 spd. Previous: 2003 Jetta GLS Silver 5 spd (lost in a collision)
Just wondering if there are any people around Montreal, Ottawa area that have tuning experience? I am a mechanic but have no experience with tuning. i am sure the question has been asked before so i am sorry. I have a 2015 TDI Jetta which is now off warranty, so looking at the possibility of tuning it or getting a chip. i am not a young kid trying to heavily mod it. i drive 185km or roughly 115miles round trip to work and would like to increase the HP and fuel consumption a little
If you're near the Cornwall area...

Matt is an great guy who does excellent work, and has Malone tunes available.
He is user "Volkswheels" on here.