Mobil 1 ESP Now at O'reilley's

Spy Hunter

TDI
2012 Passat SEL
I know how hard it is to get oil for our TDI's that's approved. Today I discovered Oreilly's now sells it. According to the store clerk, it's new to them. I was also impressed with the price @ $35.95. In addition, you can get $10 Oreilly's gift card rebate if purchased and submitted before 3/27/24. This is the same oil I last bought at the dealership, but in a 5 qt. jug instead.

sohccammer427

Veteran Member
TDI
2015 Passat SE TDi 6 Speed Manual
Here in NC Autozone also carries ESP in several weights. 0w20, 0w30, 5w30, 0-40. 5 qt jugs and single qts also. Last time I bought some the regular Mobil1 line was on sale and the ESP was included.

Spy Hunter

TDI
2012 Passat SEL
Here in NC Autozone also carries ESP in several weights. 0w20, 0w30, 5w30, 0-40. 5 qt jugs and single qts also. Last time I bought some the regular Mobil1 line was on sale and the ESP was included.
That's awesome! Good to know. I'm sure theres a lot of people that will benefit from knowing what you found. Especially since some people just need a quart. Thats been impossible up until now. Sadly they didn't have this oil on the shelves when the market was flooded with the sale of the cars that were bought back and sold again. We had hundreds if not thousands being sold in Minnesota. Unfortunately I am 80 miles away from the dealer. Makes it really hard to get parts to service. Also,the dealer has been so bad in every aspect, that right now I'm doing a final service in preparation to sell. I just waited 11 days to get all the parts I had to order online that weren't at the dealer. They shipped usps parcel select! No option to upgrade. The true stories I could tell about my experiences with the dealer are so bad, I almost can't believe it! They have pushed me away from the brand forever. I just got pre approved for financing today. Looking at Used Toyota Tundra's, Suburban's, and Cadillac Escalades so far.

740GLE

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2015 Passat SEL, 2017 Alltrack SE; BB 2010 Sedan Man; 2012 Passat,
Sweet theres an orileys on my way home vs autozone which is 15 min out of the way.

Still have two oil changes worth on the shelf, but i may snag one just for the rebate card.