MN Chat Thread

GlowBugTDI

Veteran Member
TDI
2001 Beetle GLS TDI (BIODSL). Glow Bug TDI (sold)
Did you go this past year? I ran in 5 events. Placed in two of them with a vr6 Jetta :cool:
man!, That was you? I was cheering for ya the whole time! had no idea. You pulled ahead real fast in a couple of those, and were letting the thing scream!!! I watched some friends run in there with trucks and cars. I did the redneck races in mora, but blew my $250 HHR up in the practice lap🤬. Dropped the piston into the crank. The piston looked like ground sludge when I dropped the oil pan.

greengeeker

Vendor
TDI
2002 Jetta GLS
man!, That was you? I was cheering for ya the whole time! had no idea. You pulled ahead real fast in a couple of those, and were letting the thing scream!!! I watched some friends run in there with trucks and cars. I did the redneck races in mora, but blew my $250 HHR up in the practice lap🤬. Dropped the piston into the crank. The piston looked like ground sludge when I dropped the oil pan.
1st gear the whole race, foot to the floor bouncing off the rev limiter. so much fun. :cool:

GlowBugTDI

Veteran Member
TDI
2001 Beetle GLS TDI (BIODSL). Glow Bug TDI (sold)
1st gear the whole race, foot to the floor bouncing off the rev limiter. so much fun. :cool:

noice! not even 2nd gear a little? lol. I remember the scream, is it just header dump or how did you get it so loud? It had a nice sound to it.
I need another loud beater car in my life. My brother used to have a 98 grand am and we used to roll past the pizza pub in Princeton in the evening and bounce off the rev limiter the whole way past, and watch everyone cheer and raise their drinks lol. fun summer nights!