MK4 Jetta glass headlight lenses group buy - available right away

blizzak

Veteran Member
TDI
2004 Jetta TDI Sport Edition, Grey, 446K KM
UPDATE December 2015: 6 sets left, still $100 a set and looking to clear these out. I'm in Kitchener/Waterloo but if you are in the GTA, PayPal me and I'll get you a set in the next couple of weeks. First to PayPal or meet with me locally in person gets them!

Hey guys,

Back in 2011 I was in the states a few times for work and brought back several sets of VOLX Tuning MK4 Jetta glass lenses!:

Lots of members are raving about these; I installed these back then and they still look great:

Still got 6 sets left. $100 each, PM me and I promise I'll reply!

I've also got a set of stock headlights with no lenses currently attached (but they come with new plastic lenses) as well if anyone needs. I'll let them go for cheap; one has a broken adjuster though...

Also have an AEM CAI with pancake pipe, battery cover...

Set of coilovers; I'll post all this stuff separately as well though!

-Blake

Last edited:

REDNECKDZL

Veteran Member
TDI
2001 Jetta, 2015 Jetta, 1984 Wabbit TD, 1986 RX7 waiting on AHU swap
I'll take a set, sorry I dropped the ball on this one, but Blake your awesome for picking up where I left off

Thanks

TDIFred

Top Post Dawg
TDI
Jetta Sportwagen, 2009, Graphite
Thanks a lot for doing this Blake! I got mine last night.
Now to set aside some time to install them!

VR6ix

Veteran Member
TDI
WVW-W 2dr ALH
Nice to meet you Blake! Thanks for the lenses.

Bet you should have brought more sets over with you, lol :D

Brian B

Veteran Member
TDI
2003 Jetta Wagon - Silver
IM sent, Drew80a, I also live in Acton and was wondering if he still has a set and you haven't picked up yours could you grab one for me??? I sent you a IM too to check

Thanks
Guys

Brian B

Veteran Member
TDI
2003 Jetta Wagon - Silver
Thanks and I can't wait for my set. Tired of doing the buffing thing. Doesn't seem to last long. I'll have to pick up some 3m though:p

blizzak

Veteran Member
TDI
NP Andrew.

Just a word to all of you, I did get 24 sets from Volx but I had to leave 8 sets in Boston due to not enough car space (these are pretty voluminous with the packaging!). I'm expecting to be down in Boston mid July and will grab the rest when there but for now I have 9 sets left to sell.

One set is bought and paid for, I'm expecting payment for 2 more tonight. Supposed to meet up with 2 others on the weekend and have a set picked up friday which only leaves 3 sets! I've responded to everyone's PM's so keep in touch if you want em. And like I said before I expect to have the other 8 sets in like 3-4 weeks.

VR6ix

Veteran Member
TDI
WVW-W 2dr ALH
Not to derail this thread, but, who in the GTA or Golden Horseshoe area carries the Golf glass lenses for mkIV cars? thanks.

TSP-MIAMI-TORONTO

Veteran Member
TDI
2004 Jetta Wagon
Got a friend to install the glass lenses today. Wow what a difference. Probably would be better if same friend didn't leave finger prints on one of the silver eye brows. #@cking idiot....:mad:

Got him back after an hour when I came back to see him again. Told him to touch one lens on how nice and smooth it felt. Ya, lens was so hot, it left a red burn mark on one of his fingers..:D

Thank you Blake for getting the set for me. Nice meeting u and shooting the $hit that day.

T

blizzak

Veteran Member
TDI
Good to meet you too Theo, glad to hear you're liking them.

Andrew: Hah, yeah, people were telling me to sell these for more but they're being passed along for really close to what I paid. It sure helps being able to take them crossborder, and this club has given me so much it's the least I could do.

As of right now, I don't have any more sets in my possession to sell. I've got 8 more sets to sell that I'll be bringing back around the first week of August and currently these people have msg'd me wanting to meet up (sorry that I didn't have enough for all right now - your forum associates got to me first!):

REDNCKDZL (2 sets)
ic_ou812
TOPH R
MINT GTI
turbolader18t
CRAZY_DRIVER
Someone named Terry (e-mailed me, don't know forum tag)

That pretty much accounts for all 8 sets right there... If there was enough interest in Golf glass I could maybe place an order for some (or at least get 2 sets for VR6ix), and get some more Jetta glass.

Oh, and another thing, I am heading to Markham tomorrow and am gonna swing by Apex Window Films. Gave them a call today and talked to a fella there, told him the application and he said they have one specifically for automotive that was pretty thick, so I'm figuring it's similar to Lamin-x. He quoted me $25 for a 1 ft strip off a 60 inch wide roll. In measuring the lenses, I think a 1 ft strip would just fit, and this might be enough to do 3-4 sets. Of course, I'm bringing the lenses with me tomorrow and will take some more measurements when there. Not sure how much I'll end up buying, maybe extra to do some others lenses but at least a 1 ft strip so I'll let you guys know how it goes.

blizzak

Veteran Member
TDI
Bump, I was AWOL for far too long and still have some sets kicking around. See the first post for details.

and TheTDIWagonGuy, I still have yours which you've paid for!

blizzak

Veteran Member
TDI
Bump to the top (3.5 years later...). Yes, as the first thread shows, I've still got 6 sets left and a few other things =D

CanadianLurker

TDI
2011 Audi Q7 TDI Prestige
These are a great upgrade over the plastic ones, especially if yours are already pitted and/or yellowed/hazed over the years.

No relation to the OP, but I'd do this mod in a heartbeat for this price.

Vu3074

TDI
MK4 tdi. 91 vanagon
I'm interested if you still have some left.
Pm me how would you like to do it.
Thanks.