mk4 bumper lamp pigtail

gmenounos

Vendor
TDI
'99.5 Golf GLS, '01 Jetta GLX Wagon (TDI conversion)

Nuje

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2015 Sportwagen; Golf GLS 2002 (swap from 2L gas); 2016 A3 e-tron
Maybe try posting in the Buy/Sell sub-forum; little things like that are pretty much throwaways for people doing part-outs, so you can probably get one for the cost of shipping a padded envelope.

Nuje

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2015 Sportwagen; Golf GLS 2002 (swap from 2L gas); 2016 A3 e-tron
Next time I'm out at the wrecking yard, I'll have to pull out the cutters and grab a few; didn't know they were something that had a tendency to go bad. But I guess with the water ingress potential, not all that surprising.

@ninedee_golf_tdi I just bought a fender that included the socket and pigtail (which I don't need); I'd offer to ship it to you, but given that I just received Xmas card (sent on Dec19) from family in Atlanta...the chances of it getting to you in anything close to a reasonable timeframe is remote.

gmenounos

Vendor
TDI
'99.5 Golf GLS, '01 Jetta GLX Wagon (TDI conversion)
Did you follow the link I posted? It lists a source on eBay that I used to buy the sockets and pigtails.

TDI
96 glx variant tdi
I've chased a lot of rabbits down their holes, but didn't see any source of the socket. I did see the fender lamp with pigtail included for about $8 ( TYC 18-5235-90 ). Other then that, nothing. On a side note, I did note this seller ( kahn1203 ) in Concord NC, a mere 30 miles from the location of the infamous hansautoparts selling these lamps. I wonder if kahn and hans is a play on letters ?