Mk VII Vagcom info?

mchapek

Veteran Member
TDI
03 Jetta wagon, 2014 Passat, 2015 Golf Sportwagen
Anybody know where to find the Lane Change Blinker number on Vagcom? I have found a ton of stuff on my wifes 2014 Passatt TDI, but looking yesterday on my Vagcom with that info I don't see the same modules on my Golf (specifically the "Body Control" module where that is found on the Passatt). On the Passatt it's in the BCM module, address 9, where you can change the # of blinks anywhere between 2 and 5 (the stock # seems to be 3)...I'd love to change that to 5.

On the Mk VI site I found a whole bunch of Vagcom changes (upgrades?)...haven't yet found the same for the Mk VII's...is there such a thread here and I just haven't found it?

Nuje

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2015 Sportwagen; Golf GLS 2002 (swap from 2L gas); 2016 A3 e-tron
There's probably bits and pieces here, but over at the Aussie VW message board, DV52 (also a member here) put together a nice thread:

1854sailor

Resident Curmudgeon
TDI
2015 Golf SE SportWagen, 2015 Golf SE Hatch Back.
You will find it in the MK VII DIY thread above. On the MK VII, it's Central Electronics (9), not the BCM...

Anybody know where to find the Lane Change Blinker number on Vagcom? I have found a ton of stuff on my wifes 2014 Passatt TDI, but looking yesterday on my Vagcom with that info I don't see the same modules on my Golf (specifically the "Body Control" module where that is found on the Passatt). On the Passatt it's in the BCM module, address 9, where you can change the # of blinks anywhere between 2 and 5 (the stock # seems to be 3)...I'd love to change that to 5.

On the Mk VI site I found a whole bunch of Vagcom changes (upgrades?)...haven't yet found the same for the Mk VII's...is there such a thread here and I just haven't found it?