Mitsubishi Delica space gear Spotted near Versailles Missouri

Mozambiquer

Vendor , w/Business number
TDI
2004 VW Touareg V10 TDI, 2012 Audi Q7 V6 TDI, 1998 VW Jetta TDI. 1982 VW Rabbit pickup, 2001 VW Jetta TDI, 2005 VW Passat wagon TDI X3, 2001 VW golf TDI, 1980 VW rabbit pickup,

I was at a swap meet and on my way out I saw this Delica. First one I've seen in my area! A buddy of mine had an almost identical one I used to work on over in Mozambique where I used to live, though his was the long wheel base version. Its got a 2.8 liter 4 cylinder turbo diesel, and this one is an automatic, though they had a manual version. Its based on the Montero/Pajero drivetrain and so they do really well off road. This makes me wish I could find one for sale...

Nuje

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2015 Sportwagen; Golf GLS 2002 (swap from 2L gas); 2016 A3 e-tron
There are literally dozens (if not hundreds) of those here on Vancouver Island. With Canadian import laws permitting pretty much any vehicle to be imported after it's 15yrs old, and Japan having laws against "old" cars (or something to that effect), they seem to make for an economical camping / off-roading vehicle here.

Last edited:

Mozambiquer

Vendor , w/Business number
TDI
2004 VW Touareg V10 TDI, 2012 Audi Q7 V6 TDI, 1998 VW Jetta TDI. 1982 VW Rabbit pickup, 2001 VW Jetta TDI, 2005 VW Passat wagon TDI X3, 2001 VW golf TDI, 1980 VW rabbit pickup,
There are literally dozens (if not hundreds) of those here on Vancouver Island. With Canadian import laws permitting pretty much any vehicle to be imported after it's 15yrs old, and Japan having laws against "old" cars (or something to that effect), they seem to make for an economical camping / off-loading vehicle.
Yeah, I know when I was looking at them, Canada seemed to have a few. I had seen one of the old ones in this area, but not the third gen ones