Metric MFA cluster

X@V

Top Post Dawg
TDI
B7 A4 V6 2.5TDI, MK2 frankentdi 2.0 16V TDI PD
Hi,

I'm looking for a MFA cluster for my car. I own a '00 Jetta TDI and a '95 Jetta with a PD150 ARL.

I was looking to install a MFA cluster on my MK4, but they are hard to find here on the board because most are US.

I don't care if it's IMMO2 or 3, both cars are immo delete.

I want to install it on my MK3 TDI later. I'll install the MK4 dash inside my MK3. My ARL ECU was IMMO3.

Does someone know which cluster I could use? I found few clusters on ebay.de but I'm not sure about the Passat euro clusters... are they working fine with the MK4 cars?

Thanks

turbocharged798

Veteran Member
TDI
99.5 black ALH Jetta;09 Gasser Jetta
Get a IMMO3 MFA cluster in KMs from gasser golf/jetta(common on the VR6s), swap out the tach faces from the tdi cluster and reflash the eeprom with diesel software.

X@V

Top Post Dawg
TDI
B7 A4 V6 2.5TDI, MK2 frankentdi 2.0 16V TDI PD
Yes it's an option, but I was looking if I could find one that looks better! haha!

Zedbra

Veteran Member
TDI
2005 Jetta TDI
my 05 Jetta has a cluster like that link, so they are out there. not sure about the coding etc you guys are talking about.

turbocharged798

Veteran Member
TDI
99.5 black ALH Jetta;09 Gasser Jetta
That is not a MFA.

This is:

To pull off something like this in KMs, you would need a GLI sport speedo face along with a GLI MFA cluster, and a tdi sport tach face like the one above.

madcowintucson

Veteran Member
TDI
golf
i have a 2001 golf with the metric cluster i could sell ya. i wanna put the us spec one back in. just cuz. i can send you pictures if your interested contact me.