Meth on mk7

PHAT-DUB

Vendor
I want to but doing the gtb2260 was a pain in the ass. I don’t want to be the first to do something again lol
How is the 2260? Was it the Darkside kit?
I was looking into it but I couldn't pull the trigger for the a $$.

I just went with the drop in turbo CR190 hybrid with 52mm compressor from xman turbos.

Reason why I'm looking into meth.... To improve milage and power.

Haven't really looked into it but I'm curious on the nozzle location since it seems pretty limited due to the water/air ic/intake

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

pmoulton5018

Veteran Member
TDI
2015 Golf S 6MT
How is the 2260? Was it the Darkside kit?
I was looking into it but I couldn't pull the trigger for the a $$.

I just went with the drop in turbo CR190 hybrid with 52mm compressor from xman turbos.

Reason why I'm looking into meth.... To improve milage and power.

Haven't really looked into it but I'm curious on the nozzle location since it seems pretty limited due to the water/air ic/intake

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk
I love it. The turbo spools around 2k and it pulls! I’m running it at 29psi and it got me a few extra mpgs. Still working out the tune my cp3 is being a pain in the ass. But it runs good besides that. Haven’t been able to have much fun with it due to transmission issues. I got some parts from dark side lol o couldn’t find the kit anywhere when I was looking and got it piece by piece. I want meth to lower my egts and try to get a little more out of this setup.