Memorial Gathering for Oilhammer's son, St. Louis MO 04/22/17

Status
Not open for further replies.

A3T4B5

TDI
'05 Passat GLS TDI sedan, Shadow Blue
Brian, heartfelt condolences to you and your family. Nicholas is truly in a better place - God bless.

Jim & Kathy Brougher

where2

Veteran Member
TDI
One '13 JSW_TDI & One '04 Variant_TDI
I just saw this thread and read all the comments. I agree with everyone else. As I sit here typing a response and weeping for a young son I never met, and a family I've never met (in person), I cannot imagine the sorrow they must be feeling.

Brian, your TDI diagnostic advice has usually been spot on, and all I can say at this moment is: your family is in our prayers.

Dorsal

Veteran Member
TDI
2000 golf gls F350 Crew 7.3l 2002 gls bone stock
My deepest condolences, this is where words/ our language fails us.

oilhammer

Certified Volkswagen Nut & Vendor
TDI
There are just too many to list....
Thank you all so much for your thoughts in this difficult and emotional time for us. My wife and I are touched by the support we have received in the last week. Nicholas had a really tough life, but somehow he managed to spend a lot of his time smiling, laughing, and giggling. He spent about 10% of his short life in the hospital. Yet in that short life, he meant so much to so many people, especially his mommy and daddy. Despite all the challenges he presented to us, I miss him dearly.

scooperhsd

Top Post Dawg
TDI
NB, 2000, RED(5 Speed conversion) 2015 Golf SE
Oilhammer (Brian) - mere words cannot express the sorrow we feel for your family and you. May Nicholas rest in peace in a better place.

csstevej

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2001 golf tdi 4 door auto now a manual, mine, 2000 golf 2 door M/T son's,daughters 98 NB non-TDI 2.0, 2003 TDI NB for next daughter, head repaired and on road,gluten for punishment got another tdi 2001NB,another yellow tdi NB
I'm so sorry Brian, my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family at this time.
Just know he is in a better place with no pain or illness.

Lucsar

Veteran Member
TDI
Returned to VW: 2015 Passat Highline DSG EarlyLease Termination
Prayers and condolences sent to Brian's family. God be with him...

carl h

TDI
2014 VW Touareg TDI White 2013 VW Touareg TDI White 1996 B4V white. 1996 B4V Blue. 2005 VW TDI Station Wagon Gray. 2015 VW TDI White
My most sincere condolences Brian, although we have never met, after reading so many of your advice on this site I feel like I know you. Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.
Carl H

pkhoury

That guy with the goats
TDI
2013 JSW, 2003 Jetta Ute, 2 x 2002 Golf, 2000 Golf
I'm very sorry for your loss Brian. Your family will be in our prayers, and my condolences to y'all.

reddtekk

TDI
1996 Passat TDI
Brian, our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. We pray that you will look back on the happy times that you have had together with fondness and let them comfort you.

Efchou

Veteran Member
TDI
2009 Jetta TDI 6spd
My condolences on your loss, Brian; our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Status
Not open for further replies.