MD I-70 West

TheGrove

TDIClub Enthusiast, Veteran Member
TDI
2012 Passat SEL Premium Opera Red - Dieselgate Fix, KermaTDI Tune, 2004 Passat GLS Northern Green-RIP
Red 2006 Jetta on MD I-70 West at Braddick Heights about 6:30 tonight (5/1). You had a club license plate holder. I followed you to South Mountain where I came up on your right but didn't catch your eye. When I got in front I flashed my 4-way's to say hi.

courtney

TDI
2003 Alaska Green TDI Jetta, and 2006 Spice Red TDI Jetta
You past my parents !

This was my parents that you past, they were on there way home from NJ and comming home we live about 20 miles west of cumberland.They were just telling me about you passing them and I was just getting on here to post the sighting for them. My mom noticed the tdi club plate but it was after you had already past and also noticed the tdi bage with the red I. I have a tdi Jetta looks almost like yours but it is a 2003 alaska green !!! My mom saw your flashers go on but didnt even think about it ! My dad wants to know if your car is cooled down yet lol ? I was also wondering where you got your front grille badge at I have been wanting one for mine and cant seem to find one !!!

TheGrove

TDIClub Enthusiast, Veteran Member
TDI
2012 Passat SEL Premium Opera Red - Dieselgate Fix, KermaTDI Tune, 2004 Passat GLS Northern Green-RIP
Lol! yeah it's cooled down. Your dad wasn't letting the grass grow either ;). I lost track of them in my rearview mirror around Hagerstown. My sister and I were headed home from work.

As Tomo said it was his car until last June so he could give you more details on where he got the parts. I would suspect he possibly got them from Impex.

courtney

TDI
2003 Alaska Green TDI Jetta, and 2006 Spice Red TDI Jetta
tdi

Well it is a really nice car ... tomo where did you get your front grille badge i want one for my 03 jetta but not with the red I just plan silver !

Last edited:

tomo366

TDI Lifer, Member #68
TDI
2015 Jetta SEL TDI
It was a Factory Passat W8 Badge, that I peeled the W8 off of and stuck a TDI on the badge
That Said, I don't think the the Passat Badge will work on your Jetta and it cost me about 40.00 to make it