March Madness!

Hamsterdiesel

TDIClub Enthusiast , Veteran Member & HO5G CoFound
TDI
1999 Golf IV, Black and now 2015 Reflex Silver Passat SE
mrchill said:
How many inches? A question for Tom perhaps?:eek:
How odd...I thought to get an answer to that question one would need to consult MrsChill, not Tom...:confused:

I guess our group just gets friendlier and friendlier...:eek: ;)

Oh, BTW - the location of this FF is F1!
Pay attention, people!:rolleyes: ;) :p

BlueCTTDi

Veteran Member
TDI
2004 Golf GLS (PD) - Indigo Blue
Hamsterdiesel said:
How odd...I thought to get an answer to that question one would need to consult MrsChill, not Tom...:confused:

I guess our group just gets friendlier and friendlier...:eek: ;)

Thanky! :)

What time are y'all planning to show up?

Haiku TDI

Veteran Member
TDI
1998 Jetta TDI
The restaurant at F1 does have a phone number posted for reservations. If we are expecting many of us, should we call to be polite and let them know that we will be descending en mass at somepoint tomorrow evening?

Varkias

Veteran Member
TDI
'02 Golf TDI
Hamsterdiesel said:
See, 13 pages before anyone knew where or what was going on! I should have my own 800 number ;).

I hope you all have a great time at F1, there is a big hill out back so if the racing gets boring you can always go with my first idea and go sledding!! :D

Varkias

Veteran Member
TDI
'02 Golf TDI
Phoenix42 said:
Varkias? Does this mean you'll not be joining us?
Yeah, I posted about having a birthday party to attend that night. I guess I'll be missing yet another snowy winter drive to Boston, darn! :rolleyes: I will miss getting to race at F1 again though. :(

Zippy_car

Trouble Maker
TDI
Previously:'02 Jetta. Now: '13 Subaru XV Crosstrek!
mrchill said:
Why disappointment? Just ask Zippy to.........unzip!:D:eek:
He know's me too well! ... it is true, if one wants to see the "leather and lace" bra that i had to play with by myself, to put on ;) all one needs to do is ask... I have pictures! :D

And if MrsChill is still up to the task of measuring, i'll certainly stand by my word to supervise her efforts (and help out when she needs it) :cool: *prepares the heaving lifting crane for tomo's danglin' tenderloin*

F1 racing baby! let's step on it. only 28-ish more hours to go!
I'll be worshiping the godess of leadfeet this evening to preparemyself for this task...

Hamsterdiesel

TDI
Zippy_car said:
I'll be worshiping the godess of leadfeet this evening to preparemyself for this task...
I await your sacrifice...:D LoL!

BlueCTTDi

Veteran Member
TDI
so are you guys thinking eat first, inspect zippy, perform necessary measurements, then race later... or race first (hopefully race later :D ) ?

MrsChill

Zippy_car said:
He know's me too well! ... it is true, if one wants to see the "leather and lace" bra that i had to play with by myself, to put on ;) all one needs to do is ask... I have pictures! :D

And if MrsChill is still up to the task of measuring, i'll certainly stand by my word to supervise her efforts (and help out when she needs it) :cool: *prepares the heaving lifting crane for tomo's danglin' tenderloin*

F1 racing baby! let's step on it. only 28-ish more hours to go!
What are you talking about Zippy...:confused::confused: Innocent wouldn't think of doing anything like that!:D:D

MrsChill

Who will call F-1 and make reservations? I will if you guys want me to, is 6o'clock good and i need a head count(no comments!).:D:D

BlueCTTDi

Veteran Member
TDI
huh huh... she said 'head'.. :D (do you honestly expect no comments to come from that???)

I'm in, and will get there as fast as I can after work.. I'll leave Hartford at 5, so I can get there by 6:30ish, barring ungodly amounts of traffic on the Pike.

Haiku TDI

Veteran Member
TDI
1998 Jetta TDI
Eh... Well... Um.... Count me in. I hope.

Whether I make it there or depends of the weather. A snow day has already been declared. School will be closed, so I should be able to leave early to get down there, if necessary. Getting home might be a whole other matter .... again.

BeetleGo

TDIClub Enthusiast, Pre-Forum Veteran Member
TDI
5-door, 5-speed Golf GLS replaced BeetleGo.
I'll be arriving with BTCost around 5:30-ish.

~BeetleGo

Hamsterdiesel

TDI
We should be there...I hope...

If you want to eat first drive later, be sure to tell the nice man that at the front door and get your requisite purty 'lil wrist band so no one will serve you alkee-hall...

(damn those bracelets!)

Last edited:

Hamsterdiesel

TDI
MrsChill said:
Who will call F-1 and make reservations? I will if you guys want me to, is 6o'clock good and i need a head count(no comments!).:D:D
Yes, and yes!

Although if Btcost & BG get there early, maybe they can secure a large enough table for us?

mrchill

TDIClub Enthusiast, Super Secret Diesel Ninja Vend
MASS! home of THE WORLD SERIES CHAMPION RED SOX! x
TDI
96 B4v red \ 98 Mk3 green\98 Mk3 Jetta black\ 99 Mk4 Jetta green x2\ 99 Mk4 Golf silver x2\ 99 Mk4 Jetta black\ 97 B4 sedan green\04 JSW gold\03 JSW silver
Bwahahahahahahahaha! As if there were a table big enough for us!:D They should just cancel all the other guests so that we could ......... have our way with the place:eek:! Oh the activites that would ensue.............:D

BlueCTTDi

Veteran Member
TDI
I wonder how early I can get away with leaving prison.... er, work I mean. I'm assuming 90 minute drive time, so if they let me outta here by 1630..... *maybe* I could get there by 1800. ugh.

BeetleGo

TDIClub Enthusiast, Pre-Forum Veteran Member
TDI
5-door, 5-speed Golf GLS replaced BeetleGo.
Hey 'dorf,

It's always good to see (illustrative) posts from you. Are you coming to this little shindig?

Just curious,

~BeetleGo

dieseldorf

Top Post Dawg
TDI
ex- 1996 wagon, ex-2000 Jetta
Yeah, but I think we're doing sushi @ dinner so I won't be there for the meal.

MikeS_18

Top Post Dawg
TDI
'03 Jetta Wagon, '13 Passat SE, '64 Ford Econoline
yeah, call me when you hear news on the REDs! ;)

BlueCTTDi

Veteran Member
TDI
we'll discuss that later - i've been working on that this week and have some news... i never knew a **feeler** thread would cause a few of the responses I've received lately.. (not yours, just to be clear.. hehe)