• The TDIClub classifieds section is a heavily trafficked section of the forum that encompasses want-to-buy (WTB) and for-sale (FS) threads for the entire world. Due to the demanding nature and fast pace of this section, it is imperative that you know and understand the rules. It is also important to remember that this is the only parts classifieds section.

Cross-posting and posting classifieds in the regional sections (except the dedicated thread in Ontario) is not permitted.

Multiple items should be sold in one thread. Make sure to provide a description for all items in your post along with pictures and prices. If you start multiple threads with individual items, they will be locked or combined at the discretion of the moderators.

Here is a quick outline of the classifieds section rules. If you don't follow these rules, you subject yourself to thread deletion, thread combination, infractions, or posting privilege revocation.

Thread titles:
    • Put FS or WTB in your thread title. This will let other users know if you are selling or buying.
    • Briefly describe what you are selling. Thread titles have limited space. Be as descriptive, yet succinct, as possible.
    • Put your location in the title.
    • If space allows, put your price in the title

Title example (single item): "FS: 2004 Mk4/BEW cylinder head - Portland, OR - $500"
    Title example (multiple items): "FS: MK6 fog lights, front bumper, headlights, grill - Detroit, MI"
    Title example (car part-out): "FS: Mk3 Jetta parting out engine & interior - Dallas, TX"

Thread text descriptions and pictures:
    • All for-sale threads must include pictures of the items that you are selling. One picture is sufficient, but multiple pictures with different angles will help buyers. A picture is worth a thousand words. If you don't know how to post pictures on TDIClub, see this thread: http://forums.tdiclub.com/showthread.php?t=286691
    • All for-sale threads must include a description. We don't charge per-word, so be as descriptive as possible. The more information you can provide, the easier it will be for buyers.
    • All for-sale threads must include a price. Auctions and bidding are not allowed. If you want to auction something off, use eBay.
    No picture, no price, NO SALE!

Thread maintenance/updates/bumps:
    • When you sell something, update your thread with "SOLD!" Moderators will close the thread and update the title.
    • If you have multiple items for sale, update your thread as each item has been sold. When everything has been sold, updated the thread with "ALL ITEMS SOLD!" Moderators will close the thread and update the title when all items have been sold.
    • If you bump your thread, please delete old bumps by clicking on EDIT and then deleting the old bump. This will reduce clutter in your thread and make it easier to read. It also makes you look less desperate.
    • If you drop your price, please update your first post in addition to posting the new price. If you would like the thread title changed, click on the report post icon and let a moderator know what you would like the title changed to.

Moderator intervention and infraction points:
    Moderators will be monitoring the classifieds section. If a moderator determines that you have not been following the rules listed above, corrections will be made and infraction points will be assessed to your account.

What is an infraction point? Simple - it's a system of keeping track of user behavior. A moderator can assign a point value based on the severity of the infraction, as well as an expiration date on the points assessed. If you accumulate a certain number of points, the system will auto-ban you for a predefined amount of time. The more points you accumulate, the longer your ban period will be.

One example of points is as follows: multiple threads will be combined into a single thread, with the number of infraction points assessed corresponding to the number of threads merged. If we merge four threads into one, then you will be assessed four points that expire in 30 days. When you reach five points, the system will auto-ban you for one day.*

*This is an example based on the current infraction system structure. We reserve the right to modify the infraction system at any time without notice or updates to this announcement.

Thank you for your cooperation, and good luck with your sales and searches! :)

-TDIClub Administration

Many MK4 parts for sale, im cleaning out. Stock, Performance, Aftermarket

ChuckV309

Veteran Member
TDI
2002 Jetta TDI, 1996 White B4V, 2005 B5.5
Price on factory radio control knobs, drink holder in dash for 02 jetta, armrest and hinge if grey or black, brake master cylinder and brake booster to 61548 (Illinois).

Chuck

Jesse_Boyer

Veteran Member
TDI
I'm all out...
For my '02 ALH 5sp, I need the small piece of the dust shield in the center of this picture. Any chance you have this and it's retaining bolt?

2many diesels

Veteran Member
TDI
rabbit pickup 1z swap Audi A4 Quattro ALH. 02 Beetle TDI. 99 Golf TDI. 03 Wagon TDI. 914 Porsche ALH t
Looking for a turbo drain line with the block fitting for alh vnt15....lmk

TDI
2000 jetta GTB2568, 1929 model A Tudor sedan Chopped with a Mercedes drive-train, 1956 international s-100 4bt powered, London taxi, 1965 mustang 347 stroker, twin supercharged, my only gas car!
hey guys im PMing now, i should have you covered
thanks!

TDI
2000 jetta GTB2568, 1929 model A Tudor sedan Chopped with a Mercedes drive-train, 1956 international s-100 4bt powered, London taxi, 1965 mustang 347 stroker, twin supercharged, my only gas car!
im home for the weekend and getting parts boxed up and shipped out, if anyone needs anything let me know, and for what engine size for the axles?
Thanks

Ralphpowell

Veteran Member
TDI
Jetta, 2000,green
Have any of you bought and actually received anything from this seller yet??? I have been in talks about buying a transmission from him. Have had no luck in reaching him by phone or getting him to call me back ( says his voicemail is " not set up yet on his phone "). Just wondering if he is legitimate. Beginning to sound a little fishy.

Last edited:
TDI
Ughhh my damn phone, I switched from Sprint to Verizon, thought the voice mail transferred. that would explain why i haven't gotten any voice mails. Lots of people have received stuff, they can chime in for that but im sorry its been hectic over here. the GF has wanted a beetle for a few years and between 21 Credits at school Monday-Friday then racing home Friday evenings to work and also trying to find her a beetle and secretly sneak out to pick it up and fix it up so she doesn't know about it has been killing me. I haven't even touched my 29 Model A diesel project in 3 weeks!:( or my TDi(damn women! haha). I need more hours in the day. Good News is i finally found a nice beetle, bad news is it has the typical no revers, im guessing a torn seal or cracked piston in the reverse clutch packs. So guess who will now be rebuilding a transmission! Don't worry its a 1.8T so i don't need the diesel transmission haha
You will be getting a phone call in about 5 mins, sorry
Also only have 1.8T axles, no 100mm ones
Thanks!

Last edited:

captain

TDI
2001 Jetta TDI (manual) - SOLD;2002 Jetta TDI(auto) - SOLD
pair of MAFs, mounts (if engine mounts, manual trans), and driver's armrest (if you have, gray or black) to 27529. Thanks.

Fongpei

TDI
Jetta MKIV 2004 Sedan 225k, '04 wagon 183k
I'm looking for the lower dash pieces in black. Also hand brake console and shifter console.

TDI
hey guys responded to most, i dont have the rad mounts tho. still have lots of stuff, still waiting for some people to get back to me,
Make me some offers if your not happy with the prices i send you, I need the room!
Thanks guys!

TDI
Hey I have one guy that said he wanted one. I'm just waiting for payment. I will have to check on another one this weekend. But I should have one more kicking around.
Thanks!

Hyde7278

Veteran Member
TDI
2001 Golf GL
In need of a serp. Belt tensioner for a ALH motor. Let me know if you have one and price shipped to 48612

TDI
Replied, i will check on that EGR valve tomorrow, i think i have it

TDI
If anyone wants parts please let me know today other wise I won't be able to ship them until next weekend when I'm home from school

Thanks!

_Christ

Veteran Member
TDI
1996 Passat TDi
Maps I deactivated on my tablet, where is Morrisville in relation to Elmira or Binghamton NY? If you're close enough I may make a trip to paw through your parts bin for some spares lol

TDI
hey, the parts are actually at my house in Gloversville ny, which is a haul from you, i go to school in Morrisville. But i found some more parts and sold some so i will update the list

_Christ

Veteran Member
TDI
1996 Passat TDi
If its less than 2 hrs I can typical make it there on a weekend. That's the only time O have available right now anyway. I'd like to get the cylinder head and a couple other things at least but shipping will be ridiculous for them lol