Malone tuning response time??

Allen Vos

TDI
2009 Jetta TDI
How many of you guys have actually dealt directly with Malone tuning?
I have read some negative feed back on their response time but would really like to deal directly with them if possible. I have sent them an email on their website yesterday but have not received a response yet.

Piranhafreak

TDI
2014 Jetta Sportwagen
According to them they are very busy and apologized for any delays. That said they do respond and I have found sometimes a 2nd or 3rd reminder email helped me get a response which has been fine with me. They have answered all my questions once they respond. I got a stage 2 tune and DSG tune from them

BoilerBrad

TDI
2013 Touareg Sport
They were very responsive when I was having trouble getting my files uploaded to my car. It was a good experience over all.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Owain@malonetuning

Associate Vendor , w/Business number
TDI
PD jetta wagon
I see an email from about 1pm yesterday. Can be very busy on our end this time of year, we're a small business and will get back to you. Response time on a serious issue or existing customer is normally lower than for making a new sale.

Thanks,
Owain

joep1234

Veteran Member
TDI
former '04 Beetle TDI, now 2x '15 Audi Q5 TDI's, 2007 Dodge Ram 4x4 6.7
Try using one of their vendors. There is a list on their website. You will have someone in person to help and do the install for you.

joep1234

Veteran Member
TDI
My son and I are set up to do Malone tunes. He is also on here under the user name KTMKRIS. We are in the Charlotte NC area.

Turbski

TDI
2011 Jetta TDI
I just got my stage 3.5 tune and had issues this week. Emailed them and Owen has been awesome at pointing me in the correct direction and setting me straight on a lot of wrong info that rawtek gave me. I'm extremely happy with Malone.

MIVWTDI

Veteran Member
TDI
12 JSW DSG (RIP), 15 GSW
I have dealt with Malone since 2012. Their response time to email can be a little slow. If you have a problem they're quick.

Good things are worth waiting for!

joep1234

Veteran Member
TDI
My son and I just did 2 vehicles for a customer today and had a great response to the tunes offered by Malone. He was happy after a 15 minute test drive and the performance increase they provided.

Bora-chiara

Veteran Member
TDI
ALH, BHW, CKRA
I'll always back with Malone tuning. The honest, reliability and excellent tunes. I've had 6 TDI's over the years with Malone tunes and I couldn't be happier. I'm exclusively dedicated. On a Saturday even when Mark was late for a BBQ, he was online chatting with me while I was having an issue loading a tune on a customers car.

yahmon

Veteran Member
TDI
04 passat tdi 6spd stage2 webasto TC3 , 04 passatW8 6 spd, 10 Jetta TDI 6spd stage 1
They should rename this TDI forum to Mabones tuning and Squirtma tdi infomercial. It's like nothing else exists.

Nero Morg

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2014 A6 TDI, 2001 Jetta TDI, 2014 Passat TDI
You don't get out of this forum much do you?