Malone tuning Flashzilla issue

Geobmx4life

Veteran Member
TDI
2005 Golf Malone tuned VNT 17, FMIC
I haven't used my Flashzilla for a few years, so there is a good possibility I'm missing a step here.
Loaded the software onto a new laptop, I click on the link and I either get Timeout, or I get device not found. Any ideas are appreciated.

DT_Tuning

TDI
Fabia VRS
I haven't used my Flashzilla for a few years, so there is a good possibility I'm missing a step here.
Loaded the software onto a new laptop, I click on the link and I either get Timeout, or I get device not found. Any ideas are appreciated.
You might need to manually add the drivers. Open up the device manager and plug it in. You should see it added to the list and after clicking on it you should be able to update the driver with the one in the directory where you installed the software.

Geobmx4life

Veteran Member
TDI
No luck

You might need to manually add the drivers. Open up the device manager and plug it in. You should see it added to the list and after clicking on it you should be able to update the driver with the one in the directory where you installed the software.
Ok just tried that and its telling me my driver is up to date. Holy confusing

KERMA

Vendor , w/Business number
TDI
99 beetle and 04 jetta
I would call your tuning vendor and make them earn their money. Support is what you are paying them for.

Owain@malonetuning

Associate Vendor , w/Business number
TDI
PD jetta wagon
I would call your tuning vendor and make them earn their money. Support is what you are paying them for.
You're selling the exact same piece of hardware Charlie. Been a number of times I've helped out your customers (http://forums.tdiclub.com/showthread.php?p=5251015#post5251015) so why not try to keep this constructive? I get it, but don't think a lot of people here don't realize either.

Sent you an email George, you know where to find me. I'm in the shop all weekend so let me know when to call.

Cheers,
Owain

Last edited:

Geobmx4life

Veteran Member
TDI
Thanks Owain, great customer service is why I deal with the Malone crew!!!

Also.....Kerma is what Kerma does....That's why I've NEVER bought anything from him!