Malone/AARodriguez Corp. Tune...

Cleenlivin

Veteran Member
TDI
2009 Jetta TDI Sedan (DSG) boughtback, 2004 Jetta TDI Sedan (Tiptronic), 2004 Jetta TDI Sedan (5 speed)
I recently had a Malone ECU/DSG tune installed on my 09' Jetta (sedan w/ DSG) through Andrew at AARodriguez Corp. I did it via the internet and was surprised to learn that I could install the ECU tune through the OBD II port. Andrew was great to deal with and answered my e-mails quickly. Once I received the hardware to install the tunes, downloaded the necessary software and e-mailed the files to Andrew, he sent the tuned files back the same day.

Using the supplied directions, I was able to finish everything during an evening after work.

I'm very pleased with how smooth the power delivery is and definitely feel the extra pull when I need it. The transmission is so much smoother and the jerkiness of the DSG is all but gone. Did I say, the car really pulls hard now. The mileage, like others have commented, seem to be more dependant on how you drive. I have still able to achieve mpg's in the low 40's on my freeway commute.

I highly recommend getting a Malone tune and doing business with Andrew.