Major Service Schedule?

50pascals

Veteran Member
TDI
2014 A6 3.0 TDI Prestige, prior was a 2013 TDI Passat SEL Plus
Hi all,

I'm looking for a schedule for major service items - like timing belt, anything related to the DSG perhaps, anything fuel pump related, etc.

I have the basic maintenance schedule - oil and filters, etc. But my car just rolled 100k and I assume I should be doing the timing belt soon. But also want to make sure there are not items I do not know about. Does anyone have a link to a schedule?

Tyler_LBZ

TDI
2013 Passat TDI
Thanks Tyler. I have that pdf but didn't see it on there - sorry.

So the DSG doesn't need anything aside from fluid and filters? I'm surprised.
As far as I know with the DSG it is just the fluid and filter. I guess with higher miles the clutches may need to be replaced but that would depend on driving habits and mileage.

MyAvocation

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2017 Passat SEL TSI
If you have access to VCDS, then also run the DSG recalibration procedure. I recommend doing it every 20K, but at least 40K. You will notice a difference with clutch operation and sometimes shifting.

50pascals

Veteran Member
TDI
2014 A6 3.0 TDI Prestige, prior was a 2013 TDI Passat SEL Plus
If you have access to VCDS, then also run the DSG recalibration procedure. I recommend doing it every 20K, but at least 40K. You will notice a difference with clutch operation and sometimes shifting.

I do have the vag com. With 101k on the clock I guess I am overdue. I'll do that this weekend.