Lubetec at TDI Fest 2003

suds

Veteran Member
TDI
Jetta, 1999.5, Silver
Jason, I just responded to your e-mail. For those reading this here's the details:

We are not charging for vendors to come to TDI Fest. All we ask is that vendors donate something for us to raffle off to help cover some of our costs and that they provide some kind of discount for attendees of the Fest on their products or services.

Any other vendors interested in coming out to TDI Fest just needs to send a message to tdifest@tdiclub.com .

imported_Jason

Unfortunately Lubetec will not be able to attend the TDI Fest this year. We will however be donating a case of our new Diesel Injector Cleaner Plus as a door prize. I hope the Fest goes well this year and everyone has a good time.

- Cheers.

suds

Veteran Member
TDI
Jetta, 1999.5, Silver
Jason said:
Unfortunately Lubetec will not be able to attend the TDI Fest this year. We will however be donating a case of our new Diesel Injector Cleaner Plus as a door prize. I hope the Fest goes well this year and everyone has a good time.

- Cheers.
Thank you very much for your contribution Jason. Please contact me via e-mail to provide further details (if you haven't already). (tdifest@tdiclub.com)