Lowest Pricing on Quality Timing Belt Kits + $600 installed for most in Hatboro, PA

TDI
2015 Porsche Cayenne diesel, 2005 Audi allroad 6spd, 2007 WCM ultralite (super 7)
hello all,

I have a small shop here in hatboro pa. I do Pre-purchase inspections for vehicles but also do tdi service. As a small shop I work only through word of mouth but recently some customers have pointed out that I may get more business posting here. I do major and minor tdi services from timing belts, cam replacements, engine replacements, balancing shaft deletes, suspension, interior work, and tuning for ROCKETCHIP.

Since im small I can accommodate weekend and evening work if need be. Please feel free to message me with anything you need or call me.

Automotive Consulting Services
21 north york rd unit 3b
hatboro pa 19040
267 317 8229.

I WILL INSTALL MOST BASIC TIMING BELT KITS BOUGHT THROUGH ME FOR $700. My shop is located in Hatboro pa 19040. Please pm or call for details.

Ive been a member here for roughly 10 years. I have an opportunity to offer some great deals on timing belt kits. This is my way to give back to those who helped me. If you need a kit and you dont see it offered here please message me. Kits do not include hardware (bolts/nuts etc) because i feel they are a waste of money in most cases. If you have concerns about this please message me privately. In rare occasions i will substitute parts of a kit for other brands (gates tensioner for a ina tensioner or a dayco tensioner, all of which are great).

PLEASE SEND ME PRIVATE MESSAGES AND NOT POSTS IN THIS THREAD. I TRY TO KEEP IT CLEAN.

payments by:

cash
money order
check
paypal
credit card (taken but not preferred)

purchases in pa are subject to 6% tax

shipping free in lower 48 states

alh timing belt kit includes:

gates belt
litens large roller
litens tensioner
gmb smaller rollers
graf/hepu pump (i don't recall which i have)
cam seal
continental serpentine belt
oem vacuum pump gasket
1.5L of coolant

$218 shipped
bew timing belt kit includes:

gates belt
ina roller
litens tensioner
geba water pump
cam seal
victor rienz tandem pump gasket
1.5L of coolant

total: $190 shipped

brm timing belt kit:

gates belt
ina roller
litens tensioner
geba water pump
cam seal
1.5L of coolant

$188 plus ship ($10-15)

bhw timing belt kit:

gates belt
ina roller
litens tensioner
graf water pump
cam seal
continental ac belt
continental alternator belt
1.5L of coolant

$190 plus ship ($10-15)

cjaa / cbea timing belt lit:

Conti belt
INA idler
litens tensioner
ina small rollers
The cjaa kit is hand assembled at my distributor and the parts used vary. ALWAYS there will be parts of OE quality, and sometimes even OEM VW parts
1.5L of coolant
conti serpentine belt
graf water pump

$230 SHIPPED in the lower 48 states.

CKRA for passat tdi 2012+

continental timing Belt
littens tensioner
ina timing Belt Large Roller
ina timing Belt Small Top Roller
ian timing Belt Small Bottom Roller
Hepu Water Pump

$250 shipped

if you don't want some of the items please pm me and ill give you a total on only what you want. also feel free to pickup parts to save on shipping if local.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Last edited:

VeeDubTDI

Wanderluster, Traveler, TDIClub Enthusiast
TDI
‘18 Tesla Model 3D+, ‘14 Cadillac ELR, ‘13 Fiat 500e
Thread title edited. Had to abbreviate slightly due to max title length.

turbovan+tdi

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2003 TDI 2.0L ALH, auto, silver wagon, lowered, Colt stage 2 cam, ported head,205 injectors, 1756 turbo, Malone 2.0, 3" exhaust, 18" BBS RC GLI rims. 2004 blue GSW TDI, 5 speed, lowered, GLI BBS wheels painted black, Malone stage 2, Aerotur
That ALH kit is a damn good price.

Windex

Top Post Dawg
TDI
05 B5V 01E FRF
Jovial way of bumping the thread.

Unless you were being sarcastic Yuri. My sarcasm detector is borked.

Celco

Veteran Member
TDI
2002 Golf 4dr ALH 5-speed
Going to need a alh timing belt soon. I'm sure they are listed, but are the bolts able to ordered with the kits or the part numbers/suitable replacements listed.so I can order them? Look forward to ordering soon.

TennPenn

TDI
Looking
Going to need a alh timing belt soon. I'm sure they are listed, but are the bolts able to ordered with the kits or the part numbers/suitable replacements listed.so I can order them? Look forward to ordering soon.
I need the same kit w/bolts can you give me a price?

Celco

Veteran Member
TDI
2002 Golf 4dr ALH 5-speed
Just dropping by to say I bought a TB kit from GotEuroCorrado and everything went smoothly. Thank again for supplying good quality parts for a good price and quickly! Not only did you have everything I needed (IP seals for a leaking pump too) you were a great help with the knowledge you dropped on me and took the time to talk to me on the phone and give me some pointers. Would highly recommend his kits, Thanks again!

TDI
2015 Porsche Cayenne diesel, 2005 Audi allroad 6spd, 2007 WCM ultralite (super 7)
bumpity bump. a lot of people have been asking for bolts, i dont like to carry hardware and i dont think you need to replace all of it. i do carry alh harmonic balancer to crank bolts in stock for an additional $9.

R.A.R

TDI
Current: Silver 2012 Touareg TDI Executive. Gone:1996 White Passat B4, 1996 Green Passat B4, 2002 Gold Euro-Spec Passat B5, 2014 Passat TDI SEL
I need a timing belt kit w/o water pump for 2002 avf engine on a passat. are you able to source that relatively quickly?

R.A.R

TDI
Current: Silver 2012 Touareg TDI Executive. Gone:1996 White Passat B4, 1996 Green Passat B4, 2002 Gold Euro-Spec Passat B5, 2014 Passat TDI SEL
I would appreciate that. Please pm me the info as soon as possible. I don't get notifications from this thread for whatever reason

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

miniion26

Veteran Member
TDI
2005 Mercedes E320 CDI
Just got my car back with a fresh timing belt kit and all the filters/oil changed+ new battery. Very happy with the quality of work, GotEuroCorrado really knows his stuff. I will not hesitate to have my cars serviced at his location again. Highly recommended!!!
Thanks again!

Last edited: