lost rim center cap

zukvw

Veteran Member
TDI
01 beetle, 04 jetta pd
as stated, i recently lost one of my rim centercaps with the vw logo. this is for a 2004 vw jetta. anyone know where i can find a replacement....

bikegeek

Veteran Member
TDI
2000 Jetta GLS 5-speed
website I used for AVUS caps on my Jetta... CenterCaps.net....no personal connection...another affordable option perhaps

davebugs

Vendor
TDI
2001 Golf TDI Automatic, MKIV rear axle bushing install tools
Actually I'm amazed at how well they hold up. My car has over 200k and they are in great shape.

I also have a spare set with a couple someone had glued a bit.

Infact they are hard to pull off often.

NarfBLAST

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2001 Golf 5MT
I bought a set off ebay that started out silver in colour and turned yellow in the sun within a week. Weird. So save your old center cap just in case you can pop the tin part out of the new one and glue it to the old one.

The J

Veteran Member
TDI
'03 Jetta Wagon
Are these the 56mm center caps that only cover the center or is this the large 6" or so caps from the Avis wheels?

I have eBay oem vw china market center caps for the Avis wheels and they have held up well for a few months so far, no yellowing. I had bought oem vw us market small center caps for an old set of long beach wheels through ecs tuning that were perfect.

The eBay center caps were dirt cheap and took a while to ship form china, but I wasn't in a rush.