Looking to change headlights

dieselpower2010

TDI
2010 Gray Jetta 6m
I was wondering if anyone knows if a Audi headlight (the ones with the led strips in them) will fit in the 2010 jettas? I really like them but looking at there shape they dont look like they will work no matter what Audi car you look at.

Pat Dolan

Veteran Member
TDI
2003 A4 Variant, 2015 Q7
I was wondering if anyone knows if a Audi headlight (the ones with the led strips in them) will fit in the 2010 jettas? I really like them but looking at there shape they dont look like they will work no matter what Audi car you look at.
I don't have the actual answer, but I would suspect that if the Audi A3 has those lights, they MIGHT be a drop in to the Jetta. Check the part numbers of the fender and rad support (or inner fender...depends on where they mount). If they are the same, they should fit. My ETKA is quite old, so sorry can't help there.

dieselpower2010

TDI
2010 Gray Jetta 6m
I don't have the actual answer, but I would suspect that if the Audi A3 has those lights, they MIGHT be a drop in to the Jetta. Check the part numbers of the fender and rad support (or inner fender...depends on where they mount). If they are the same, they should fit. My ETKA is quite old, so sorry can't help there.

Thanks for that. That is more insight. I just wasn't sure where to start looking or what to look at specific for fit.