Looking for Weld in Bung Map Sensor ALH


Veteran Member
Jul 5, 2007
Loxahatchee, Florida
82 Vanagon and 2011 JSW
I need some help please. Last week I was reading a thread about upgrading the intercooler and pipes. There was a link to a weld in bung for the MAP sensor. For the life of me can't find it now. I have searched here, Diesel Geek and Kerma websites. Does anyone know what I am looking for and where to get it? Thank you. mark

Edit: found it. Thank you anyhow. mark http://www.42draftdesigns.com/categories/products/18tmap.htm
Last edited: