Looking for Steve Carroll

papadelogan

Veteran Member
TDI
96 B4 TDI
I've seen the name mentioned as a guru on TDIs and would like to get in touch with him, pick his brain a bit, and see if he is available to look at a car or help with some work on it. I'm going this Friday (November 9) to look at a TDI and could really use an expert! Car will be in Aurora that day. how can I reach out to this man?

papadelogan

Veteran Member
TDI
96 B4 TDI
I got in touch with him, thanks! He'll be doing the TB & water pump on my *new* 96 Passat TDI! Just in time for me to put 4,000mi on her in a week! YIPPEE!!

kelbrown

TDI
03 jetta
Can I have Steve Carroll's contact info too?

I live in Golden, CO and need some work done on my TDI. Could I please have his info to see if he could help me?
Thanks!

Hawkwind

Veteran Member
TDI
A4 Jetta Qty=1
Scheduling!

Awwww crap! I guess I better get on his waiting list for my next TB change! :D

N4teTheGreat

TDI
2004 Golf TDI
edit: nevermind I learned to read, saw the link to his profile and pm'ed him.

Pls PM me his info as well. I'd be interested in having him check out the condition of my car, and I need to establish myself with a good mechanic prior to my timing belt needing service, I'm closing in on 80k fast.

Last edited:

epruneda

TDI
2005 Jetta
I live close to Aurora CO, my 2005 TDI broke down over the weekend and I will love to get Steve Carroll's contact info too. thanks!

TortoiseGTS

TDI
2004 Golf GLS TDI
I don't want to revive this old thread, but this seems like the most applicable place to post. I moved to SE Aurora/Centennial about a month ago (stationed at Buckley AFB), and I bought a 2004 Golf TDI a week ago. Now I would like someone to thoroughly check it out and establish a contact with a guru in the area. Steve seems to be highly recommended, and he is close by. It seems he is difficult to get in touch with, though. I've been waiting to hear back from the PM I sent him, and I see he hasn't posted much recently. I understand if he's busy, and I don't want to bug him, but I would appreciate if someone could put me in contact with him.

ymz

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2003 Jetta TDI Wagon, 2003 Jetta TDI Wagon
I'll PM you whatever contact info I have for him - although it may be dated.

Steve is a superb mechanic, but I'm not sure if he's still working on cars...

User "ANut" runs a shop in Golden, and also has an excellent reputation: http://www.dieselland.net/

All the best,

Yuri

2KAgGolfTDI

TDI
2000 Golf GLS TDI
Have no experience with Steve, but highly recommend Anuthee. Very busy, but he does great work at a reasonable price.
No one else touches my TDI.

choohooo

TDI
2010 Jetta
S Carroll

I'll PM you whatever contact info I have for him - although it may be dated.

Steve is a superb mechanic, but I'm not sure if he's still working on cars...

User "ANut" runs a shop in Golden, and also has an excellent reputation: http://www.dieselland.net/

All the best,

Yuri
Is Steve still around? Looking for a decent TDI mechanic in Denver Metro

rotarykid

Top Post Dawg
Piedmont of N.C. & the plains of Colorado
TDI
1997 Passat TDI White,99.5 Blue Jetta TDI
there is a guy in aurora that works on VW diesels at a local dealership but has a state of the art personal garage at his home, if you are still looking. But he charges top dollar and is always has a line of cars to work on! If memory serves he from somewhere in eastern europe with decades of on hands experience with diesels....

I can talk to a friend that used him a couple of years back for some work if you are still looking...

pm me and I will get his contact info for you....

mountainfair

TDI
00 jetta gl
Sorry to dig up an old thread bit trying to find a contact for Steve Carroll in Denver for a timing belt change. Any help appreciated. Thanks.

KERMA

Vendor , w/Business number
TDI
99 beetle and 04 jetta
I don't think Steve is working on cars anymore.

Can't go wrong with anuthee's shop dieselland.net

TDI
1996 Passat TDI
I need Steve's phone number. Anyone have it? Bought an Injection pump off him and it's not working. I tried to PM him etc. but don't think he checks regularly.

Edward0712

TDI
03 Volkswagen jetta (alh)
Looking for someone in Aurora or close by to do some work for me
Who does everyone recommend?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk